4 Clemson

5 Oregon

6 Georgia

7 Notre Dame

8 Ohio State

9 USC

10 Oklahoma

CFB Home on Twitter

:deadmanny: No surprises. He's pretty much a Bama (Nick Saban) fan so no surprise there with his #1. He doesn't pay close attention to the game. This is what we get when we have people ranking teams instead of settling everything on the field. We'll see what he does when Auburn takes out Oregon in the first game of the season. Also when Michigan and USC eventually piles up loses.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall know that man don’t know shyt bout football, college or nfl.

They deleted the tweet I don't think its true SAS hasn't even been on FT this week except for Friday and he just only talked about the NBA. Plus if it was true I'm sure there would be some video.

But yeah he's such a bad football analyst that this was definitely believable. Definitely not trying to hear him talk about football period

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
:deadmanny: No surprises. He's pretty much a Bama (Nick Saban) fan so no surprise there with his #1. He doesn't pay close attention to the game. This is what we get when we have people ranking teams instead of settling everything on the field. We'll see what he does when Auburn takes out Oregon in the first game of the season. Also when Michigan and USC eventually piles up loses.
Yu really think he’s even goin watch those games?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
shyt is a trip furthermore let's look at Harbaugh sorry ass. He didn't have no way near the adversity Franklin did and he is a bust after all this hype.

But Franklin got to go. Boy you can't make this ridiculousness up:mjlol:

Remember Franklin coached Vanderbilt to two 9 win seasons in the SEC. Harbaugh probably would win three games a season if he coached there.

Couldn’t help yourself could you, you always gotta keep Michigan in your mouth, and no adversity... he had to turn our program around, Franklin was following behind a dude that started the process and got top talent in the program, no doubt he figured it out how to squeeze the most out of Vandy, ironically harbs did what Franklin did at a program historically known as a pac 12 doormat, with just as high academic standards, if not higher, and he won big back when the pac 12 was highly competitive. You as well as anyone know the struggles of a program when they don’t have a solid qb and oline and that was our biggest issue, we are figuring things out, but we are coming up against one of the better coaches in college football, and that was urban myer. I’ll end this hear, because you will read this and undoubtedly say something ignorant and ignore facts, and talk about you know football and you made your predictions, bottom line we are in a better place, and you should worry about your program not ours, you not even in the same region the fukk you got such a hard on for Michigan

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

What makes you so sure you bout to walk all over Oregon??? And why would Michigan pile up losses?? I’m sure you wouldn’t be upset if he had you all at number 1

Daps
Reppin
NULL

He’s from Queens I doubt he could name a single player in history of Alabama football till he got to first take

I’m sure it’s mandated from the producers of first take that he pretends to be a Bama fan so Max can play the anti Alabama or he’s gonna take the field to win the title angle.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Came across this on youtube, ended up actually watching more of this than I expected to :russ:

"Number 13" in the clutch :whew:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
What makes you so sure you bout to walk all over Oregon??? And why would Michigan pile up losses?? I’m sure you wouldn’t be upset if he had you all at number 1

We can beat them by 1 point and still walk out with the W. I wouldn't even put us at #1 or really high right now so that point doesn't make sense. He might not have put out this list anyway, but it probably is close to what he would put out according to his past college football thoughts.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
1. Clemson
2. Bama
3. OSU
4. Oklahoma
5. Georgia
6. Washington
7. Florida
8. UCF
9. LSU