The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

That was young Gohan leqrning from Piccolo level.
Jeudy a super sayian now
9kw401.jpg

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm hearing Happy Valley isn't too pleased with James Franklin

Great recruiter but bad gameday coach

shyt. He'll find a job quick if those ungrateful b*stards are unhappy. PSU hasn't looked this good in years. Last year was a fall off, but Franklin is a great coach. Does more with less.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
More with less? Penn State has elite talent on their roster, they think he's underachieving
I wouldn't say PSU has elite talent at all. The biggest talent was Barkley. The QB wasn't no super star. They had so many kids transfer when he started and still made a bowl game. They got a ton of kids in the portal now. All this adversity and he still has decent seasons.

He had back to back 11 win seasons. The last time the won that many games was in 2008. :picard: The last time they had back to back 11 win seasons was back in the 70's :gucci:

Aint nothing wrong with Franklin. It's just people always over criticizing the black man. That's all it is. But fukk them.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I wouldn't say PSU has elite talent at all. The biggest talent was Barkley. The QB wasn't no super star. They had so many kids transfer when he started and still made a bowl game. They got a ton of kids in the portal now. All this adversity and he still has decent seasons.

He had back to back 11 win seasons. The last time the won that many games was in 2008. :picard: The last time they had back to back 11 win seasons was back in the 70's :gucci:

Aint nothing wrong with Franklin. It's just people always over criticizing the black man.
That's all it is. But fukk them.
Penn State should just be happy they have a team to cheer for.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I'm hearing Happy Valley isn't too pleased with James Franklin

Great recruiter but bad gameday coach

Do i think he’s solid yes, but he had saquan, and that got him further than most folks are willing to admit, and now that saquan left he’s struggling to figure things out, he’s gotten some talent but that dude was generational, and those uplift a program and a coach, i don’t foresee this season being a blockbuster either, he will struggle against talent and win the games he’s supposed to, he may eek out a couple tough wins but don’t expect him doing numbers

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
shyt is a trip furthermore let's look at Harbaugh sorry ass. He didn't have no way near the adversity Franklin did and he is a bust after all this hype.

But Franklin got to go. Boy you can't make this ridiculousness up:mjlol:

Remember Franklin coached Vanderbilt to two 9 win seasons in the SEC. Harbaugh probably would win three games a season if he coached there.

Last edited: