The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just saw an old post from @no1esrunthis, anybody know whatever happened to this dude? Seemed like he had a LOT going on in his life :francis:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PFF giving our players a lot love lately

No JT
89e3f250c54a850bd14a1b53c227b6cb.png
there^

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
By yall?!?!?!? Yall wont even have a D1 caliber QB when the time comes to play us :mjlol:

I don't understand the ignorance with Blackman. If he can take a beating in 2017 and survive. You really don't think he won't be there to scrub y'all bums in the ground with an improved line:mjlol: Just like he did in 2017:francis:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I don't understand the ignorance with Blackman. If he can take a beating in 2017 and survive. You really don't think he won't be there to scrub y'all bums in the ground with an improved line:mjlol: Just like he did in 2017:francis:

Improved? Cause yall got Pope Lucas? Who else yall got? Man you better pray Blackman hold up...but it won't matter when Sims get there next year :youngsabo:. In fact, yall better take TWO qb's this cycle.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Improved? Cause yall got Pope Lucas? Who else yall got? Man you better pray Blackman hold up...but it won't matter when Sims get there next year :youngsabo:. In fact, yall better take TWO qb's this cycle.

Yup. Pope is going to contribute instantly. NIU transfer Ryan Roberts who handled Brian Burns pretty well last year. Baveon. Johnson looking good at center. This aint going to be like last where we had 9 combos. Most of the injury prone players are gone or are benched. There are a few youngings that contribute also with Christian Meadows and Chaz Neal.

Anything is better than last year's O line. Plus Blackman gets the ball out quick. A lot of those sacks Francois took was because he was a bum statue and couldn't feel the pressure.

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Somebody mentioned it before and I don't think it's a bad idea, you shouldn't be able to commit to a college before a certain time in HS. I would say something like August 1st is the earliest you can announce it because I think that would help kids take their time with their choice but on the flip side, may make them rush because spots would fill up QUICK.

And yes I know kids would pledge silently before August 1st but w/e