Souf Caro
Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
People overating Oklahoma and Texas. TCU and my favorite to win Big 12 Iowa state are overlooked. Brock Purdy impressed as a freshman last year, best QB in that conference imo.

Oklahoma gonna have problems with Houston come week 1. No way in hell they should be 26 point favorites.

Man you got to tell us a little more about this prediction. I'm going to do my research, but it does seem they were close in every game they played last season. If they are returning a lot from last season you could be right about them .

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
People overating Oklahoma and Texas. TCU and my favorite to win Big 12 Iowa state are overlooked. Brock Purdy impressed as a freshman last year, best QB in that conference imo.

Oklahoma gonna have problems with Houston come week 1. No way in hell they should be 26 point favorites.

If Iowa St can replace Montgomery and Butler production then I can see them making some noise. Their defense was good last year and should maintain it. And Purdy played well and they can build off of him. I don't see them finishing 1st but I can see top 3-4 :ehh:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always felt that this would happen. They trying to get a Blind Side the TV series with this shyt. Watch it be a bunch of ain't shyt black mothers in this show.
Yep that tv show won’t be anything but the white savior coming in help the “poor ol black people” :comeon:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Isu lost a lot of productivity and experience to the draft, i think it will take a Herculean effort to do that

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Haynes King’s unique blend of skills was on hand over the course of the week. First, he tested as the most athletic quarterback on hand, posting a 4.52 second 40-yard dash, 4.02 second shuttle and 36.9 inch vertical.
:wow:King's potential is through the roof he's gonna be special. This is one of if not the best QB classes I've seen

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Scheduling down to their level of play.
http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FlWHX8OJ.png