The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
if FSU fires Taggart after this season, I will summon the good Reverends Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson along with the entire NAACP chapter and we will march on the university steps to cry racism and unjust treatment on Willie's behalf:mjgrin:
Yeah. I guess when you have coaches like Richt putting up shytty records and staying for three years. You got a point. :francis:

Now you got a fukking Cuban as your HC? :mjlol: Oh yeah Miami is going to light up this year.

Last edited:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And I thought teams couldn't block players from going anywhere wtf is OU doing with Kendall? If WVU gets Kendall he's gonna be a steal like Grier was
What do you mean?You've always been able to block from going to your own conference.

That shyt has been a debate for a long time now.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Awesome for Jalen but was kinda surprised OU wanted him tbh. But if Lincoln turned Baker and Murray in to 1st round picks then he can at least make Jalen a 2nd-3rd round pick if all goes well.

And I thought teams couldn't block players from going anywhere wtf is OU doing with Kendall? If WVU gets Kendall he's gonna be a steal like Grier was

I always thought since his freshman year that Hurts had Dak Prescott potential. Not that Dak is great or anything, but he can be a day 2 QB (Dak would have been that if he didn't get arrested before the draft) and a solid starter.

I think he takes the next step this year. Showed real progress this past season at Bama. I also think in time people will be more forgiving for the NC game against Clemson and his regression his sophomore year. Both Sark and Daboll were not great playcallers for his talents.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Lucky_Lefty @jwonder @klutch2381 @North of Death @Pito @FakeNews

Blackman gone
lbnFcac.gif

No Fields, No Martell, No Hurts, No Howell
lbnFcac.gif

no QB depth
lbnFcac.gif

O-line still trash
lbnFcac.gif

Willie T. gonna be there for another 10 years
lbnFcac.gif
Who the fukk is that? :laff:

:dame:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I'm supposed to care an anorexic QB, non contributing RB & WR, and a TE who was only good for helping out with recruiting are transferring? :shaq2: