The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Man the players gonna walk into the facility and somebody gonna tell them to run laps and they gon be like
581f2d41b230af2e81216578ec73ab7d.320x240x48.gif
You really want tua's dad to bring out the choppa

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Yeah. I guess when you have coaches like Richt putting up shytty records and staying for three years. You got a point. :francis:

Now you got a fukking Cuban as your HC? :mjlol: Oh yeah Miami is going to light up this year.
you lost 2 straight seasons to a retired pastor and you about to lose to a Cuban next year:mjlol:
Tally streets is done:scusthov:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm supposed to care an anorexic QB, non contributing RB & WR, and a TE who was only good for helping out with recruiting are transferring? :shaq2:

I agree about the rest of them dudes but I want Blackman to stay. I don't think he'll ever be superstar, but I think he can be an above average QB under Briles. Plus if he leaves they'll have no depth at QB. But shyt considering the OL it doesn't matter who they put out there at QB :scust:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
you lost 2 straight seasons to a retired pastor and you about to lose to a Cuban next year:mjlol:
Tally streets is done:scusthov:
Stop it. Ya'll only won because of the horrid O line. The line is going to be way better next year. You are going to be wishing Diaz was coaching futbol when it's all over.

And can ya'll win an ACC championship once? Damn even I'm pulling for ya'll to do that. :mjlol:

Be in a so called weak conference for over a decade and never win it once brehs. :francis:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I agree about the rest of them dudes but I want Blackman to stay. I don't think he'll ever be superstar, but I think he can be an above average QB under Briles. Plus if he leaves they'll have no depth at QB. But shyt considering the OL it doesn't matter who they put out there at QB :scust:
Well if he transfer to an ACC team he'll drop 40+ points and probably win. Blackman is the real deal giving the opportunity. South FL kids about that life. Especially from The Muck. Haven't seen a bust from that area yet. :francis:

Most FSU fans c00ns and cacs wanted that refrigerated shaped over hyped Cac Howell. shyt I think Jordan is better than him. Another South FL kid.

On the real. FSU should stop recruiting in Orlando. Talent mad weak out there. :scust:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
if FSU fires Taggart after this season, I will summon the good Reverends Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson along with the entire NAACP chapter and we will march on the university steps to cry racism and unjust treatment on Willie's behalf:mjgrin:

They have to pay 21 million to fire him next season and 13 million after that. Taggart getting 4 years.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Cam McDonald cant be that terrible

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@Darth Nubian @Woodwerkz

Y'all had a lot of black players not go this time big up to them kids.

Remember I hate Dabo way worse than I hate the school that's Ben Tillman has something to do with.

Last edited:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Darth Nubian @Woodwerkz

Y'all had a lot of black players not go this time big up to them them kids.

i hadnt really been following, i wonder how many still have eligibility left. props regardless, but especially to the ones expected to be on the team next year.

and oklahoma reversed course and is allowing kendall immediate eligibility at his new school.

Last edited: