The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm surprised you ain't trying to act like you're :blessed: over this.
"Another transfer and decommitment? Addition by subtraction :blessed:"
- you
You trying too hard. I did that for over rated Cac Howell.

But you'll never know the feeling of:blessed:

Got 6 more years with good ol Gus:francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My way to early prediction: Hurts has a better year than Tua, and Oklahoma wins more games.
:patrice: I think Texas gonna have a lot to say next season about that especially after having to go to war with LSU's athletes in week 2

Plus I see TCU & OKST bouncing back for sure.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My way to early prediction: Hurts has a better year than Tua, and Oklahoma wins more games.
tenor.gif

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m confused how a school can block a GRAD transfer?!? Dude already graduated. Wtf.
its a big 12 rule if im reading it correctly. the previous school reserves the right to make the transfer ineligible his first season at the new school. theyre allowed to waive this right and allow the player immediate eligibility at their new school but apparently the sooners want to punish him and/or are more concerned with doing whatever they can to hinder their competition.

i thought the transfer portal got rid of all these quirky conference rules but apparently not. teams cant block players from going wherever they want, but in this case the big 12 grants the previous school power to make it more difficult for the kid to go in conference to another school.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
George Campbell highlights
200w.gif

So on point :deadrose:
Is Willie T trying to lose his job? You welcome back bum Francois, but let Blackman go who executed the offense way better. :dahell:

Breh after Blackman balled against NC State( I know their D sucked but he played great) he should have started the rest of the way I just don’t understand it. Dude must have thought Taggart screwed him over n/h I don’t blame him for leaving.

I want to give him more than time but breh realistically this shyt is looking bleak. And it’s so frustrating because it’s a primarily black staff and they are struggling. I’m trying to understand Willies vision right now. What’s his game plan?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
So on point :deadrose:

Breh after Blackman balled against NC State( I know their D sucked but he played great) he should have started the rest of the way I just don’t understand it. Dude must have thought Taggart screwed him over n/h I don’t blame him for leaving.

I want to give him more than time but breh realistically this shyt is looking bleak. And it’s so frustrating because it’s a primarily black staff and they are struggling. I’m trying to understand Willies vision right now. What’s his game plan?

Yeah. Oh no. I don't blame Blackman for leaving period. He definitely got screwed. Even in the Spring Game you can see flashes, even with a make shift line and no starting WR's.

Yeah I was all for Taggart, still am. But the decision making is baffling. He said he was going to play the best players, but that's a straight up lie.

FSU has a hella weak schedule this year. The only loss should come from Clemson. If got that 5-7 or 7-5 bullshyt again. He's gone. Can't say that I would be mad, because the shyt is so simple to fix.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Awesome for Jalen but was kinda surprised OU wanted him tbh. But if Lincoln turned Baker and Murray in to 1st round picks then he can at least make Jalen a 2nd-3rd round pick if all goes well.

And I thought teams couldn't block players from going anywhere wtf is OU doing with Kendall? If WVU gets Kendall he's gonna be a steal like Grier was

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
FSU has a hella weak schedule this year. The only loss should come from Clemson. If got that 5-7 or 7-5 bullshyt again. He's gone. Can't say that I would be mad, because the shyt is so simple to fix.
if FSU fires Taggart after this season, I will summon the good Reverends Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson along with the entire NAACP chapter and we will march on the university steps to cry racism and unjust treatment on Willie's behalf:mjgrin:

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Awesome for Jalen but was kinda surprised OU wanted him tbh. But if Lincoln turned Baker and Murray in to 1st round picks then he can at least make Jalen a 2nd-3rd round pick if all goes well.

And I thought teams couldn't block players from going anywhere wtf is OU doing with Kendall? If WVU gets Kendall he's gonna be a steal like Grier was
I looked at some boards and what they said was that in the Big 12 schools are basically allowed to strong arm them into transferring to a different conference, by allowing the former school to block transfers from being eligible immediately, and this includes grad transfers. Since most kids don't want to sit another year and lose eligibility, they go somewhere else outside of the conference to be able to play.

Last edited: