DxADRUYX4AEoIRM

No offense but I guarantee someone took his SAT for him

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Stop it. Ya'll only won because of the horrid O line. The line is going to be way better next year. You are going to be wishing Diaz was coaching futbol when it's all over.

And can ya'll win an ACC championship once? Damn even I'm pulling for ya'll to do that. :mjlol:

Be in a so called weak conference for over a decade and never win it once brehs. :francis:

The NERVE of theses nikkas man:gucci:
DOG STOP TALKING

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Man i read golding was the one calling the defense anyway. I don't if he's an upgrade or not. Tosh recruiting skills were top notch.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Man i read golding was the one calling the defense anyway. I don't if he's an upgrade or not. Tosh recruiting skills were top notch.

Don't know where you read that but he did turn UTSA's defense around from one of the worst to a top 10 defense when he was there. Just have to wait and see how it goes, either way, the defense looked lost at times under Tosh, late getting playcall, players out of position etc.

Tosh leaving leaves 1 assistant left from the 2015 staff (Scott Cochran). That staff featured Lane Kiffin, Kirby Smart, Mel Tucker, Mario Cristobal, and Billy Napier :wow:.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Your back-up and future starting QB possibly transferring out isn't a big deal?

And lil bro dapped it:russ:
He didnt even put his name in the portal so yea, idc. Anyone who knows me know, I've never been a Blackman fan. He doesn't strike me as a FSU ldvel starting QB. His fans are annoying as Bernie fans. You bring up numbers and their only rebuttal is "well the team plays hard for him". So hard that he's 6-7 as a starter

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
BAma fans were hyping Tosh up this time last year the way they’re hyping Golding now
Been hyping Tosh as a recruiter for years we knew he didn't get the job because of his past experience as a great DC. Golding has the experience unlike Tosh did and was helping put together the game plans all season. I think Golding will be much better as an in game play caller. And not like our defense can get much worse than it was against OU and Clemson.

yall losing Coach Kool too?
No idea most of these hires have been coming out of nowhere

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

^^^ LSU getting last visit :dj2:

All that talent and no quarterback when they get there

Don't know where you read that but he did turn UTSA's defense around from one of the worst to a top 10 defense when he was there. Just have to wait and see how it goes, either way, the defense looked lost at times under Tosh, late getting playcall, players out of position etc.

Tosh leaving leaves 1 assistant left from the 2015 staff (Scott Cochran). That staff featured Lane Kiffin, Kirby Smart, Mel Tucker, Mario Cristobal, and Billy Napier :wow:.

But wasn’t the team young you could tell from some blown assignments

He didnt even put his name in the portal so yea, idc. Anyone who knows me know, I've never been a Blackman fan. He doesn't strike me as a FSU ldvel starting QB. His fans are annoying as Bernie fans. You bring up numbers and their only rebuttal is "well the team plays hard for him". So hard that he's 6-7 as a starter

This part will be missed and ignored

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
So Blackman may not transfer. :ehh: Willie T probably put the :whoa: out there.

20gf813.jpg

Willie T would be dumb AF to put his faith in Francois. He's a pro style QB all the way. Poor fit for the offense. Blackman should be the starter plain and simple. South FL kids want to play. They not dumb like some of these athletes that just ride the pine to just play one year. So I imagine if he isn't the starter after the Spring Game, he'll really transfer.

That would really fukk FSU because it's not known yet if Jordan Travis can get the immediate play waiver. Although I'd like him to sit a year, cuz I believe he's a diamond in the rough. Nolan McDonald can run, don't know if he can pass well though. But fukk that he's from Cali. Talent kinda weak out there. :scust:

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Florida AD on getting 9 conference games.

Another interesting response from the Sun’s interview with Stricklin came when Florida’s AD was asked about the SEC’s eight-game conference schedule. While Stricklin does not want to see the SEC mandate the expansion to a nine-game conference schedule — noting that the SEC and ACC annually have teams reach the College Football Playoff after playing eight-game conference schedules — he does support an end to permanent cross-division rivalries.

“I’m open for suggestions, but in a two-year period with eight home conference games every two years, seven of those eight are the same. There needs to be more rotation. Some annual games would have to go away, but there are some other great games that will come on the schedule. Auburn-Florida is a good example. We used to play every year.

“Our league has so many great brands, you’re going to pick up great games. I think it’s going to be more compelling. You probably get rid of the permanent (opponents). I’m in favor of having the conversation. I don’t know what my colleagues think.

“I’m sensitive to the tradition piece, but we have to do what’s best for the whole league and I don’t think we can walk on eggshells around one or two games. You think about players who are here four or five years and never see some teams.”