The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Frenchie and walk-ons this year

Travis or a true FR in 2020 :russ: thats horrible roster mgmt

If their oline is as shytty as last year, Frenchy should be dead by the time he gets us. Clemson, Virginia, Nc State or Syracuse should have finished him off. Boise any good next year?

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
If their oline is as shytty as last year, Frenchy should be dead by the time he gets us. Clemson, Virginia, Nc State or Syracuse should have finished him off. Boise any good next year?

yea i like Harsin the Boise coach, usually has em ready to compete for the league. Clemson and Cuse games gonna be :whew:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can someone explain this transfer portal shyt for me?
When a player doesn't want to be with a certain school anymore he puts his name in a database basically saying "he's opening up his recruitment" and an alert is sent to schools. But that information is private, somebody keeps leaking this information to the public

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
basically the name of the game now is to have a sneaky 3* kid behind your QB1, cuz this shyt is crazy

i already know 1 of Miami's young guys are leaving, id rather it be Perry than Jarren. but they need to get a 2020 kid on board now, cuz who knows with this port culture

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
i say WVU goes after Blackman if arent allowed to take Kendall. why is OU blocking him when they have Hurts and Rattler? odd

I’m confused how a school can block a GRAD transfer?!? Dude already graduated. Wtf.

I was checking some of the mountaineer boards and someone theorized that Riley wanted to block Kendall from eligibility this upcoming season because Kendall knows his plays. It was a theory that I thought about as well, but who knows?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
can someone explain this transfer portal shyt for me?

A player with one team jumps thru and pops out on the otherside on a new team. Here's what it looks like

Portal-Mario-Game-Download.gif

:jtroll:

But forreal the portal is basically just a place kids who want to transfer put their name so the ncaa and their current school know they bout to be looking and reopening their recruitment.