The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First time I've really watched and read up on this dude, he's the best player in this class imo. By far the best corner

Kirby or Herman getting a good one.

Edit: Him and Junior Caden Sterns would be a scary site.

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
James Foster last year and Haynes this year. I guess LSU either got outrecruited for him or they REALLY like the upside of TJ Finley
Foster was never coming to LSU. Coach went after him cause he got desperate for no reason. I hope we never recruit like we did that year again. That was pathetic all those old washed up coaches at a 3 star house everyday begging him to sign.

This was before Burrow even decided to transfer and our qb situation was ... "unproven". Finley is a class recruiter. You can't drop him or you will lose other recruits. TJ is 6'7" with a rifle... his upside is 1st pick in the draft. He's just raw right now and play in a gimmicky high school offense.

Haynes King could potentially be Money Manziel 0.5, but who knows. His high school team is dominant. He's never under pressure and his receivers are always wide open.

Edit: Both of them of them have a lot of potential but neither is going to play for a long time. One is way too under undersized and the other is raw and unpolished.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Once again, what logical reason is there to believe black people aren't also moving to Nashville/Tennessee? People move to new cities for better economic opportunities. Nashville is popping right now because the job market is good, real estate is booming, and there is no state income tax.

Yup. If I didn't have to leave Chattanooga, I would have stayed myself. Nashville is straight. Wife is always travellin for work to Franklin.

Had lots of job offers lately there as well.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
sad shyt is you proabably dead serious

college football bagmen ain't shyt :mjlol:
I am very serious, his fam is moving to Louisiana. This is nothing new Bama moved Tua’s family from Hawaii to Alabama, Duke bought Zion a million dollar home in Durham, NC. This is been goin on for years the only time it’s a problem is when Will Wade or Sean Miller are doing it