The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

First time I've really watched and read up on this dude, he's the best player in this class imo. By far the best corner

You stay typing dumb stuff :mjlol:. Not the best corner which is Elias Ricks easily, but the top player in the class. Numero Uno? Man if you don’t get the hell on. Kelee was getting cooked all throughout the Rivals 5 Star Challenge. I won’t go as far as the youtube comments were going as it could have been a bad day, but did he get cooked constantly? Yes and bad. We’ll see what happens at The Opening Finals. He could definitely redeem himself here. People were clowing Trevor Lawrence at this event and we seen what happened in college. Can’t wait to see what Ricks does there. LSU is getting a very good player. TOF is an event I can’t wait for every summer.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
You stay typing dumb stuff :mjlol:. Not the best corner which is Elias Ricks easily, but the top player in the class. Numero Uno? Man if you don’t get the hell on. Kelee was getting cooked all throughout the Rivals 5 Star Challenge. I won’t go as far as the youtube comments were going as it could have been a bad day, but did he get cooked constantly? Yes. We’ll see what happens at The Opening Finals. He could definitely redeem himself here. Can’t wait to see what Rcks does there. LSU is getting a very good player. TOF is an event I can’t wait for every summer.
He has the size and speed you can’t teach. He just ran 4.35 while Ricks is a 4.6 guy. He just needs a little polishing on his technique

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
You stay typing dumb stuff :mjlol:. Not the best corner which is Elias Ricks easily, but the top player in the class. Numero Uno? Man if you don’t get the hell on. Kelee was getting cooked all throughout the Rivals 5 Star Challenge. I won’t go as far as the youtube comments were going as it could have been a bad day, but did he get cooked constantly? Yes and bad. We’ll see what happens at The Opening Finals. He could definitely redeem himself here. People were clowing Trevor Lawrence at this event and we seen what happened in college. Can’t wait to see what Ricks does there. LSU is getting a very good player. TOF is an event I can’t wait for every summer.
Yeah I heard he is the best athlete but not the most refined in coverage skills.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Lol have you ever played football do you know how hard it is on the DB in those 1 on 1 drills? All of those DBs were getting burnt this tells us nothing.

Show me any vid with Ricks getting cooked like that? It’s normal right? What about Derek Stingley, the top CB last year and maybe the best I’ve seen in years? What about your boy Surtain Jr? Name any top CB, arguably the best player in his class with DJ, Breese, Flowe etc get cooked like this at any event. I would have let you cook until you made that bullshyt excuse. Let Ringo do that this weekend and see where his ranking go from there.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Show me any vid with Ricks getting cooked like that? It’s normal right? What about Derek Stingley, the top CB last year and maybe the best I’ve seen in years? What about your boy Surtain Jr? Name any top CB, arguably the best player in his class with DJ, Breese, Flowe etc get cooked like this at any event. I would have let you cook until you made that bullshyt excuse. Let Ringo do that this weekend and see where his ranking go from there.
They showed 2 plays? He looked great on one and bit on a double move on the other, it happens. That doesn’t mean he’s a bad corner. All of those guys have looked bad on a play before it’s football..

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Lol have you ever played football do you know how hard it is on the DB in those 1 on 1 drills? All of those DBs were getting burnt this tells us nothing.
That's rich coming from you. You're wrong like 99% of the time about football. You're only right when it's something obvious. Your fat bumpkin ass couldn't ever get picked up for a flag football game. Let alone play organized ball.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
A QB with no pass rush and a WR not having to worry about other defenders obviously makes it almost impossible for a CB in those situations. Those drills don't mean much to me.