The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You see his film? Dude has wiggle and speed. Not them same ole 3 yards and a cloud of dust ass pile movers.

You see it.

You feel it.

Now, you fear it. :mjgrin:

And with the linebackers you’ve had in recent years.. :scheme:
Yall trash ass o line he gonna need wiggle. Linebackers don’t matter when we drop 70 on ya head again :Bucksflex:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yall trash ass o line he gonna need wiggle. Linebackers don’t matter when we drop 70 on ya head again :Bucksflex:

We’ve got the best OLine in the B1G coming back heifer. :mjlit:

And if you ain’t drop 70 on our heads with Deebo Haskins.. you ain’t droppin 70 with Bipolar ass Fields. :usure:

Sugar Shea’s gonna run it up in ya. He’s goin Purdue heavy on your heads this November. :whoo:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We’ve got the best OLine in the B1G coming back heifer. :mjlit:

And if you ain’t drop 70 on our heads with Deebo Haskins.. you ain’t droppin 70 with Bipolar ass Fields. :usure:

Sugar Shea’s gonna run it up in ya. He’s goin Purdue heavy on your heads this November. :whoo:
Urban called the dogs off, Day ain’t that nice :Umadday:. Oh and Sugar Shane the same qb you want replaced ? :EdGtears:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:what: Aren't most people in this country white? You think you breaking news?

With that said there are lots of black families moving in as well. Tons of folks are relocating from Atlanta. So it ain't just white folks.

Not every area Is increasingly white, look at Dallas and Houston, and the cost of living will eliminate most from moving there, i doubt the talent increases but we will see

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not every area Is increasingly white, look at Dallas and Houston, and the cost of living will eliminate most from moving there, i doubt the talent increases but we will see

The talent is already increasing stupid. 10 years ago Tennessee rarely produced a 5-star talent. Now we got 1-2 every year. In the last 3 years there have been 4 consensus 5-star recruits from the state (Trey Smith, Tee Higgins, Jacoby Stevens, and Cade Mays). That was unheard of 10+ years ago. Tennessee was lucky to have 1 five star recruit every 3-4 years come out of the state. Also the depth wasn't there back then so you didn't see any major schools outside of the University of Tennessee recruiting the state. Now we got Clemson and Georgia trying to raid the state the last few years signing 4 and 5 star recruits.

Denying these facts is lame. You sounding like some jealous stan. I'm not saying the state of Tennessee is gonna be like Florida or Georgia. Just saying its improving and becoming a place where lots of schools can get quality players. Sorta like Ohio, Louisiana, and the DMV area.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
The talent is already increasing stupid. 10 years ago Tennessee rarely produced a 5-star talent. Now we got 1-2 every year. In the last 3 years there have been 4 consensus 5-star recruits from the state (Trey Smith, Tee Higgins, Jacoby Stevens, and Cade Mays). That was unheard of 10+ years ago. Tennessee was lucky to have 1 five star recruit every 3-4 years come out of the state. Also the depth wasn't there back then so you didn't see any major schools outside of the University of Tennessee recruiting the state. Now we got Clemson and Georgia trying to raid the state the last few years signing 4 and 5 star recruits.

Denying these facts is lame. You sounding like some jealous stan. I'm not saying the state of Tennessee is gonna be like Florida or Georgia. Just saying its improving and becoming a place where lots of schools can get quality players. Sorta like Ohio, Louisiana, and the DMV area.

We can have a discourse, but relax with the extra circular, just because a couple came out of 2 cycles don’t mean a got damn thing, holla at me when it happens over 10 years consistently, remember Virginia was a hot bed, now it’s practically dried up, things come in waves, but some states population just isn’t a good indicator in the influx of top athletes to come, then what site is rating these yougins as 5 stars???

Last point, wtf would i gain from questioning your projections on the state of Tennessee, so quit all that fukking huffing, i got no ill will towards Tennessee, they make me no better or worse, but they are not about to be the next in state, talent comes from black kids, and there will not be an influx of black kids in Tennessee especially Nashville or any city worth a damn because the cost of living is high the education ain’t a draw for intellectual families either

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
All this Nebraska “hype” watch Kirk Ferentz come out of nowhere and have one of them random ass 11-1 seasons this year :heh:
Nah

The only teams in the B1G West that have been steadily improving are Nebraska, Purdue & Minnesota. Iowa has to retool due to NFL attrition & Nate Stanley is too garbage for them to win 11 games. If you force the Hawkeyes to throw you already won

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mississippi kids cant make the grades. So they end up going to one of the 30 instate jucos.
Yeah that state definitely has an education problem. We had got one of the top DL out of Mississippi in the last class and that nikka barely qualified

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We can have a discourse, but relax with the extra circular, just because a couple came out of 2 cycles don’t mean a got damn thing, holla at me when it happens over 10 years consistently, remember Virginia was a hot bed, now it’s practically dried up, things come in waves, but some states population just isn’t a good indicator in the influx of top athletes to come, then what site is rating these yougins as 5 stars???

Last point, wtf would i gain from questioning your projections on the state of Tennessee, so quit all that fukking huffing, i got no ill will towards Tennessee, they make me no better or worse, but they are not about to be the next in state, talent comes from black kids, and there will not be an influx of black kids in Tennessee especially Nashville or any city worth a damn because the cost of living is high the education ain’t a draw for intellectual families either

I said consensus 5-stars (as in all of the sites rate them as 5-stars). There are other guys I coulda named that are a 5-star on one site here or there. But I didn't wanna do that. I picked the guys who were 5-stars everywhere. And its not stopping. Just look at the 2020 recruiting class:

According to ESPN there are 9 players from the state of Tennessee that are "ESPN 300" recruits: ESPN Football Recruiting - Player Rankings - ESPN

Compare that to a state like Louisiana that is a "hotbed" for elite recruiting: ESPN Football Recruiting - Player Rankings - ESPN

For the class of 2020, Louisiana has 11 players that are "ESPN 300" recruits (i.e. elite players). None of those 11 players are 5-stars. While the top player in the state of Tennessee (Reggie Grimes) is a 5-star recruit according to ESPN. 9 ESPN 300 players vs 11 ESPN 300 players. That's not a huge difference. So like I said, what's been happening lately is not an outlier. Its not something that has just happened randomly. Its been a consistent pattern.

And you seem to know nothing about Tennessee if you think there ain't a lot of black people here. There are 1.05 million black people in Tennessee. That's not too different from states like Alabama (1.25 million black people) and Mississippi (1.1 million black people). List of U.S. states and territories by African-American population - Wikipedia

Stop talking about a place you probably never been to.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

I said consensus 5-stars (as in all of the sites rate them as 5-stars). There are other guys I coulda named that are a 5-star on one site here or there. But I didn't wanna do that. I picked the guys who were 5-stars everywhere. And its not stopping. Just look at the 2020 recruiting class:

According to ESPN there are 9 players from the state of Tennessee that are "ESPN 300" recruits: ESPN Football Recruiting - Player Rankings - ESPN

Compare that to a state like Louisiana that is a "hotbed" for elite recruiting: ESPN Football Recruiting - Player Rankings - ESPN

For the class of 2020, Louisiana has 11 players that are "ESPN 300" recruits (i.e. elite players). None of those 11 players are 5-stars. While the top player in the state of Tennessee (Reggie Grimes) is a 5-star recruit according to ESPN. 9 ESPN 300 players vs 11 ESPN 300 players. That's not a huge difference. So like I said, what's been happening lately is not an outlier. Its not something that has just happened randomly. Its been a consistent pattern.

And you seem to know nothing about Tennessee if you think there ain't a lot of black people here. There are 1.05 million black people in Tennessee. That's not too different from states like Alabama (1.25 million black people) and Mississippi (1.1 million black people). List of U.S. states and territories by African-American population - Wikipedia

Stop talking about a place you probably never been to.

I see lack of reading and comprehension seem to be your other superpower, besides making post with very little validity, i never said that Tennessee didn’t have black people i said “don’t expect an influx of blacks in Tennessee”, and my family draws roots from Memphis, which i have visited a couple times, and Nashville and Chattanooga, and just because the 1 plus millions of blacks that are there don’t mean it will increase number of worthwhile prospects, 11 in the espn 300 mean nothing what does 24/7 say, and how many years have they had 10 or more top 300 level recruits???