The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The talent is already increasing stupid. 10 years ago Tennessee rarely produced a 5-star talent. Now we got 1-2 every year. In the last 3 years there have been 4 consensus 5-star recruits from the state (Trey Smith, Tee Higgins, Jacoby Stevens, and Cade Mays). That was unheard of 10+ years ago. Tennessee was lucky to have 1 five star recruit every 3-4 years come out of the state. Also the depth wasn't there back then so you didn't see any major schools outside of the University of Tennessee recruiting the state. Now we got Clemson and Georgia trying to raid the state the last few years signing 4 and 5 star recruits.

Denying these facts is lame. You sounding like some jealous stan. I'm not saying the state of Tennessee is gonna be like Florida or Georgia. Just saying its improving and becoming a place where lots of schools can get quality players. Sorta like Ohio, Louisiana, and the DMV area.

Talent is sick in this area. :whew: I hope Lambo is ready to go by the first game coming off that injury. Cat has had limited action but look like he can take Cam spot already. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see lack of reading and comprehension seem to be your other superpower, besides making post with very little validity, i never said that Tennessee didn’t have black people i said “don’t expect an influx of blacks in Tennessee”, and my family draws roots from Memphis, which i have visited a couple times, and Nashville and Chattanooga, and just because the 1 plus millions of blacks that are there don’t mean it will increase number of worthwhile prospects, 11 in the espn 300 mean nothing what does 24/7 say, and how many years have they had 10 or more top 300 level recruits???

No. My reading comprehension skills are just fine. Maybe you need to raise your logical reasoning skills. Why would black people not also be moving to Tenneseee?

I haven't seen a racial breakdown of whose moving here. All I know is we are getting a lot of new people. I'm guessing the number of black folks moving here lines up with the percentage we make up of the general population. I have no idea why you think only white people would be moving here. You think only white people like a good job market, booming real estate, and no state income tax?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yea

I mean it when I say the Huskers will be seeing Michigan/OSU in Indy
This season coming up? Idk about that. Remember Frost had Florida players to turn it around quick. Might take a minute up there. But then again ya'll are on trash side of the B1G :patrice: So it could be possible.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
No. My reading comprehension skills are just fine. Maybe you need to raise your logical reasoning skills. Why would black people not also be moving to Tenneseee?

I haven't seen a racial breakdown of whose moving here. All I know is we are getting a lot of new people. I'm guessing the number of black folks moving here lines up with the percentage we make up of the general population. I have no idea why you think only white people would be moving here. You think only white people like a good job market, booming real estate, and no state income tax?

Its no beef. I'm providing facts and he's just throwing out his opinion.

:francis::dead::blessed: The fukkery that is swagnificant the gift that keeps on giving

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis::dead::blessed: The fukkery that is swagnificant the gift that keeps on giving

Once again, what logical reason is there to believe black people aren't also moving to Nashville/Tennessee? People move to new cities for better economic opportunities. Nashville is popping right now because the job market is good, real estate is booming, and there is no state income tax.