The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We c00ns because your coach trash AF? :heh:

If Willie was such a great coach and offensive genius that some claimed he was then he never would have needed to go and get the undisputed best offensive coordinator in college football.

If Saban was such a great coach and defensive genius that some claimed he was then he never would have needed to go and get Kirby Smart for 7 seasons. :stopitslime:

Like I said, you don't know football.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If Saban was such a great coach and defensive genius that some claimed he was then he never would have needed to go and get Kirby Smart for 7 seasons. :stopitslime:

Are you saying that Saban’s success is only because of Kirby Smart even though he has rings without and has beaten Kirby Smart twice for titles? :dwillhuh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Way-min, so you saying his defense, and his defensive statistics are predicated on Kirby smart ??? :mindblown:

Again I’m not saying that having good coordinators doesn’t help, any coach, and I’m not going to say Saban hasn’t had any, but he’s a very hands on coach, he has a system, he gets guys that buy in and add to it, but base is still there. Also keep in mind every leaf off his coaching tree, he has systematically crushed more than once

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you saying that Saban’s success is only because of Kirby Smart even though he has rings without and has beaten Kirby Smart twice for titles? :dwillhuh:

And the goal posts keep moving. The fukk kinda question is that? Your question was if Willie was so good, why would he need the best OC? I basically asked you the same question with Saban and his position group where his expertise is. Now you wanna talk about rings :mjlol:. Willie been on campus at FSU for one season. Where was your disdain for Willie when he was the second best program in the state when FSU was cleaning up on the trail and winning ACC championships and contending for National Championships? Combine his last couple years at USF and his stop in Oregon, the man's team had the 4th highest scoring average in the country. Dude set 33 school records on offense at USF in the 2016 season. Hell, he set the scoring record at Western Kentucky too. Everywhere the man has gone, he's done just fine. He has one year with the worst O-Line in the country and an OC that turned out to be shytty at coordinating, and now he's trash?!?!? I guess Nick aint shyt cause his defense couldn't stop Louisiana-Monroe offense from beating him his first year, huh?

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Way-min, so you saying his defense, and his defensive statistics are predicated on Kirby smart ??? :mindblown:

Again I’m not saying that having good coordinators doesn’t help, any coach, and I’m not going to say Saban hasn’t had any, but he’s a very hands on coach, he has a system, he gets guys that buy in and add to it, but base is still there. Also keep in mind every leaf off his coaching tree, he has systematically crushed more than once

Another individual that doesn't understand context. Buddy said if Willie was so good at calling plays, why would he need to go get Briles? Take results off the board, mainly because FSU hasn't taken a single snap with Briles yet, if Saban is so good at calling plays on defense, why would he need to go get Smart? The point is, great offensive/defensive minds still go get great OC/DC. He made it seem like Willie was a bum for doing something every coach does.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Another individual that doesn't understand context. Buddy said if Willie was so good at calling plays, why would he need to go get Briles? Take results off the board, mainly because FSU hasn't taken a single snap with Briles yet, if Saban is so good at calling plays on defense, why would he need to go get Smart? The point is, great offensive/defensive minds still go get great OC/DC. He made it seem like Willie was a bum for doing something every coach does.

Well yeah, they all need to get coordinators, but we can all agree some coaches need more help from their coordinators, dabo comes to mind, then you have more hands on coaches Saban comes to mind, but I’m not going to discredit Willie and his offensive prowess, he has time to show us something

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

These people are just idiots. I said it the most simple way and he couldn't get it through his peasy head. Since people are slow maybe illustration is needed.

Dabo Sweeney and Nick Saban before hiring the best OC/DC's out there:

:scust::hhh::gucci::usure: :camby:

Dabo Sweeney and Nick Saban after hiring the best OC/DC's out there:

:blessed::lawd::win::salute:

But Willie is doing the same thing and it's oh man "Briles is the man" hiring him now. :mindblown:

That socially conditioning of thinking white is the best no matter what is :mindblown:

It's just common sense. Hire the best staff. You win :yeshrug: