The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do these players realize that unless you are a top qb or a 5 star stud, no Division I team has any room? I think that transfer portal will simmer down once reality starts to kick in.
Just because you enter your name in the portal don’t mean you actual gone leave and WVU got a new coach so they probably implementing something new that some of the players probably don’t like

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Mike was a beast in high school

His big ass reminded me of
H1AC_1316842607_09231126_Jeremy_Liggins.jpg

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

Man this list is nuts.. How is A&M not not delusional. Auburn is the same team that lined up on the runway to boo their new coach as he got off the plane before he even met the team he was coaching. Who is scared to offend LSU, Ole Miss, Miss State? Bama fans are straight up diehards, how are they fairweather?

Edit: Penn State isn't frustrated... their program is supposed to be dead. Texas fans aren't fairweather either.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It's Imagine hour, boys and girls...

They’re gonna end up scheduling a home-and-home at this rate.

Imagine FSU or USC actually traveling for an out of region OOC game. :mjlol:

Saw this on another site. Could have saved money by keeping Hoke :patrice:
yRwG737.jpg

Imagine saying you're above and superior to your rivals, but you just cant seem to get their greatness out of your soul. To know that all you want in life is to be them. No matter how much better you've been than them in the past decade. You'd trade it all for their prestige. For lesser felonies. And lesser scandals. And more morals.

Couldn't be my team. :sas1:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Man to be honest I’d still take harbaugh the team is progressing and actually in this century we getting better recruits, so time will tell

This.

Not as quick as I would have liked, but what can you do? The worst is behind us. And if whats 'worst' is 10-3 seasons.. while that may be brutal for the hardcore fans.. its light years ahead of 5-7, and 4-9 season :scust:

I honestly think Harbaugh had to let the offense evolve. Bringing in Gattis does that. He said he'd stay clear the fukk out of the way of Gattis' play calling.. so I guess we'll see. If he pesters in the O.. I'd throw the fukking clipboard at Harbaugh and bounce. Right there in the middle of the damn game.

With that said.. I called 2019 being our year (fukk you @smitty22 .. don't lie.. pull up my damn receipts..)

So lets gooooooooo :mjgrin:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
It's Imagine hour, boys and girls...

Imagine FSU or USC actually traveling for an out of region OOC game. :mjlol:

Imagine saying you're above and superior to your rivals, but you just cant seem to get their greatness out of your soul. To know that all you want in life is to be them. No matter how much better you've been than them in the past decade. You'd trade it all for their prestige. For lesser felonies. And lesser scandals. And more morals.

Couldn't be my team. :sas1:
That’s what you got out of me saying yall could have saved money :mjlol:. Delusional :LarryscUM:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Saw this on another site. Could have saved money by keeping Hoke :patrice:
yRwG737.jpg

Michigan posters swore I didn't know what I was talking about four years ago about Harbaugh. Four years later I'm still right. :mjgrin:

Yeah probably would have won more with Hoke, but they overpaid for a hack dearly :picard: