The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
They’re gonna end up scheduling a home-and-home at this rate.
You're kidding right? Them bytches would never put us on the schedule. Willie T already reached out to them bums and no response. He reached out to GA and we already got a game scheduled.

We did a home and home with USC in the late 90's and they won neither game. When they came to Tally they got blown the fukk out. :camby: So maybe that's why it will never happen again.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
You're kidding right? Them bytches would never put us on the schedule. Willie T already reached out to them bums and no response. He reached out to GA and we already got a game scheduled.

We did a home and home with USC in the late 90's and they won neither game. When they came to Tally they got blown the fukk out. :camby: So maybe that's why it will never happen again.
@Silkk
magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

30-10
14-7
:whoo:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These people are just idiots. I said it the most simple way and he couldn't get it through his peasy head. Since people are slow maybe illustration is needed.

Dabo Sweeney and Nick Saban before hiring the best OC/DC's out there:

:scust::hhh::gucci::usure: :camby:

Dabo Sweeney and Nick Saban after hiring the best OC/DC's out there:

:blessed::lawd::win::salute:

But Willie is doing the same thing and it's oh man "Briles is the man" hiring him now. :mindblown:

That socially conditioning of thinking white is the best no matter what is :mindblown:

It's just common sense. Hire the best staff. You win :yeshrug:

I knew what time it was when those cacs on the FSU beat kept praising Walt Bell as some kind of fast riser and whined about Willie handing the keys over to him. That bum couldn't even do the essential pillar of his job.....COORDINATE! I expect cacs to be on that type of time, but it's embarrassing when brothers do that c00n shyt. .

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I knew what time it was when those cacs on the FSU beat kept praising Walt Bell as some kind of fast riser and whined about Willie handing the keys over to him. That bum couldn't even do the essential pillar of his job.....COORDINATE! I expect cacs to be on that type of time, but it's embarrassing when brothers do that c00n shyt. .
Yup. There is quite a few of them on here and across the message boards I've been on.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Dumb. Always take the money. If he loved football so much, he could have pulled a Chris Weinke. :yeshrug:
Kyler Murray had this same option coming out of high school and he turned it down and it definitely worked out for him. He had a number and none of the teams were willing to go that high so he went to college.

"I know my worth." I can respect that.