Brutus living his best college life, stop hating
full

Thugs gotta grow up

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn’t care less about Clay Helton but you acting like Willie ain’t a bum too :heh:

If you think Willie a bum, then you don't know football. Without Jameis and/or Dalvin, Jimbo was basically a 8-9 win coach with all that talent he kept getting at FSU. I don't care how good of a coach you are, no way you can do anything great with an O Line ranked dead last in Power 5 AND a team full of knuckleheads that damn near caused the team to get penalized for having the worst APR in the Power 5 as well. Microwave generation....give the man time. I don't want none of you c00ns rushing to give Briles all the credit either when this bytch start humming this fall. Give Willie his props, just like you rush to give him flack.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If you think Willie a bum, then you don't know football. Without Jameis and/or Dalvin, Jimbo was basically a 8-9 win coach with all that talent he kept getting at FSU. I don't care how good of a coach you are, no way you can do anything great with an O Line ranked dead last in Power 5 AND a team full of knuckleheads that damn near caused the team to get penalized for having the worst APR in the Power 5 as well. Microwave generation....give the man time. I don't want none of you c00ns rushing to give Briles all the credit either when this bytch start humming this fall. Give Willie his props, just like you rush to give him flack.
We c00ns because your coach trash AF? :heh:

If Willie was such a great coach and offensive genius that some claimed he was then he never would have needed to go and get the undisputed best offensive coordinator in college football.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Of course these c00ns and cacs would give Briles the credit. Even though Willie's offense is very similar to Briles because he admitted Art gave him the inspiration for the Gulf Coast offense.

These fakkits slurp Dabo's and Saban's dikk like they are the greatest coaches in the world. Before they got on the super hot OC/DC kick. They were average coaches. Willie does the same thing and it's Briles all the way. No credit for Willie :mjpls: Very pathetic how people are socially conditioned to praise white and down black. smdh

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
We c00ns because your coach trash AF? :heh:

If Willie was such a great coach and offensive genius that some claimed he was then he never would have needed to go and get the undisputed best offensive coordinator in college football.

Stick to wrestling because you sound dumb as AF whenever you talk about football. You are supposed to get the best OC/DC dummy. A HC job is to be more of a CEO role. Have your philosophy facilitated through out your staff and steady look for improvements and implement new ideas. Your best bet is to get the best. Why the fukk you think Clemson and Bama is in it damn near every year? They get the best OC and DC's out there.

Look up Saban and Dabo's record before they did that. :sas2:

Is USC still your team though? You got like 5 teams you dikk ride. :scust:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Stick to wrestling because you sound dumb as AF whenever you talk about football. You are supposed to get the best OC/DC dummy. A HC job is to be more of a CEO role. Have your philosophy facilitated through out your staff and steady look for improvements and implement new ideas. Your best bet is to get the best. Why the fukk you think Clemson and Bama is in it damn near every year? They get the best OC and DC's out there.

Look up Saban and Dabo's record before they did that. :sas2:

Is USC still your team though? You got like 5 teams you dikk ride. :scust:
Clearly your old senile ass has no idea what you’re talking about since BAMA damn near rotates coordinators every offseason.

Your coach is just a sorry sack of shyt :umad:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You know any coach that won with a bum O line? Please make a list. :sas2:

So you saying you don't care if Hilton gets a Gus like contract? :sas1:

FSU will have a better record than USC. ASU coming to take that crown for the South. :francis:
Lamar won the state of Florida chip with a buns OLine

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Clearly your old senile ass has no idea what you’re talking about since BAMA damn near rotates coordinators every offseason.

Your coach is just a sorry sack of shyt :umad:
Clearly you are a fukking idiot because they still get top OC's dummy. USC aint won shyt since you were wearing Jorts. :camby:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

:sas1: I ain’t stutter did i

Of course these c00ns and cacs would give Briles the credit. Even though Willie's offense is very similar to Briles because he admitted Art gave him the inspiration for the Gulf Coast offense.

These fakkits slurp Dabo's and Saban's dikk like they are the greatest coaches in the world. Before they got on the super hot OC/DC kick. They were average coaches. Willie does the same thing and it's Briles all the way. No credit for Willie :mjpls: Very pathetic how people are socially conditioned to praise white and down black. smdh

Saban has coordinators leave every year, I’m not going to deny he gets some good coordinators, but his system and talent trumps that, not many are willing to say Willie is trash, he had a lot to clean up, let us not forget though you all were two years removed from a chip, and one year away from a playoff appearance, but don’t talk shyt about Michigan not doing anything under harbaugh as if he inherited a team coming off two back to back chips then keep letting Willie slide, keep that same energy

Yo these line nikkas have crazy stamina. My squad had played Marlon’s in intramural and he ran the whole game, no sweatin :picard:

He probably ain’t have to work that hard against you lil nikkas :lolbron:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:sas1: I ain’t stutter did i

Saban has coordinators leave every year, I’m not going to deny he gets some good coordinators, but his system and talent trumps that, not many are willing to say Willie is trash, he had a lot to clean up, let us not forget though you all were two years removed from a chip, and one year away from a playoff appearance, but don’t talk shyt about Michigan not doing anything under harbaugh as if he inherited a team coming off two back to back chips then keep letting Willie slide, keep that same energy

He probably ain’t have to work that hard against you lil nikkas :lolbron:
Ok DropTopJasonWhitlock :Scustbrutus:.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Boy must not be that good, given his offers, but that said, you offer off of gp, to keep relations with your alum/former players that’s a dumb move on Diaz part

Ok DropTopJasonWhitlock :Scustbrutus:.

:laff: Just them buckeye thugs makes me turn into Whitlock dumb ass :smh:

I’m gonna work on myself this weekend :snoop: