The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
What your oline got to do with Roody Poo st putting up 500 passing yards on yall defense? :patrice:

giphy.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Mid-day Thursday fukkery and look you instigating it all

:popcorn3:

two 5 win team programs arguing with each other, how quaint. you'd think getting your teeth kicked in the 2 worst power 5 conferences in the nation would lead to both of yall shutting the fukk up, but carry on.

:Ohshizz: Well damn

Reported on the first one on the gram page for the podcast @loic_podcast follow us for more fukkery and news

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
What your oline got to do with Roody Poo st putting up 500 passing yards on yall defense? :patrice:
Because if you played or had knowledge of the game you'd know a poor O line creates three and outs and turnovers. Leaving the defense on the field too long. I guess apparently everybody doesn't know that a tired defense well, duh will give up a lot of yards and points. :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Because if you played or had knowledge of the game you'd know a poor O line creates three and outs and turnovers. Leaving the defense on the field too long. I guess apparently everybody doesn't know that a tired defense well, duh will give up a lot of yards and points. :francis:
Took you all that time to type that when you could’ve just posted:

full

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I don’t wanna come across like I’m anti-player power in College Football cause I’m all for player power but this transfer portal getting out of hand, now of course situations like Jalen Hurts are warranted because of obvious reasons but that Bru McCoy shyt is just :mindblown:.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don’t wanna come across like I’m anti-player power in College Football cause I’m all for player power but this transfer portal getting out of hand, now of course situations like Jalen Hurts are warranted because of obvious reasons but that Bru McCoy shyt is just :mindblown:.
:hubie:Kids gonna be kids