The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
shyt posting? You talking about like this?

All this just to lose :mjlol:

But wait :whoa: He did it again the next year :heh:
Aight breh. Whether Auburn buries you nikkas next year or not, Im burying you every week :ufdup: I never bookmarked a post in my life, but every prediction you make ITT? That shyt better be airtight buddy:win:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Aight breh. Whether Auburn buries you nikkas next year or not, Im burying you every week :ufdup: I never bookmarked a post in my life, but every prediction you make ITT? That shyt better be airtight buddy:win:
It’s one thing to be right or wrong it’s another thing to be arrogantly confident :heh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
It’s one thing to be right or wrong it’s another thing to be arrogantly confident :heh:
None of those posts where you was saying Tua couldnt do LSU's defense like everyone else's wasn't arrogant?
I see Bama finished their preseason schedule :ehh:
This wasn't arrogant?

I only searched through your shyt for a few minutes and you pretty much stopped making committed predictions on football around 2014-15 after shyt like:
LSU not losing to Bama stop all that rubbish
Kept on going one way instead of the other. Thats some arrogant sounding shyt to me too tho!! Maybe when you go back to having faith in your program to do something more than exceed .500 predictions, you'll be giving us more snippets like....
Big mistake on his part. LSU is bout to become new power in the SEC

conservatism is for the weak :mjlit:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
None of those posts where you was saying Tua couldnt do LSU's defense like everyone else's wasn't arrogant? This wasn't arrogant?

I only searched through your shyt for a few minutes and you pretty much stopped making committed predictions on football around 2014-15 after shyt like: Kept on going one way instead of the other. Thats some arrogant sounding shyt to me too tho!! Maybe when you go back to having faith in your program to do something more than exceed .500 predictions, you'll be giving us more snippets like....

conservatism is for the weak :mjlit:
Ive praised Tua all year stop it and you posting shyt from 2013 and 2015, I don't think you wanna open those cans of worms when you going that far back

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Looks like Locksley making moves out in Maryland:ehh: if he can rack up quality players it's a chance they can make noise since their conference is so weak.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
They in the same division as Ohio State, Michigan, Penn St, & Michigan St :dwillhuh:
If they keep getting talent. PSU and OSU will be their only comp. I wasn't saying championships but they won't be an easy win. If they were on the other side of the conference they would go damn near every year to the B1G chip game:mjlol:,