The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
nikkas been priding themselves on beating us and getting a cheap ass 9 wins for a decade now :snoop: god forbid y’all remember how a conference title feels like, the shytposting will be incomparable

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
nikkas been priding themselves on beating us and getting a cheap ass 9 wins for a decade now :snoop: god forbid y’all remember how a conference title feels like, the shytposting will be incomparable
shyt posting? You talking about like this?
:blackmilds: We gone be on those good cigars and yak after this one, word to Skip

I’ll gussy the OP up when I get home but just know, Auburn by double digits easy :aubieblessed:

:shaq:
@ReturnOfJudah @O.iatlhawksfan i wish the best in ur head coaching search after this one ☝️

You can’t play this ignorant routine all the time breh, you know auburn getting hype for how they been the past 3 games, not the entire season. They coming on at a time where LSU isn’t. Them blowing out lesser competition while LSU has had two embarrassing losses is why the predictions are where they are. The only reason isn’t a consensus massacre (even from me), is cause how much talent y’all got. But trash ass coaching, a pretty weak defense, and no proven healthy players of danger can’t be dismissed. That misdirection bullshyt y’all caught a spark of first half last week just won’t cut it. We know Stidham can at least push the ball when given time, Etling is just ass period. There’s simply no advantage y’all got team vs team

Gus would be drowning in fire in the hot seat if he lost to LSU

Fantastic win LSU :takedat: cant wait to expose Death Valley in a ranked matchup on CBS

I got a pretty solid ass thread title cooked up for the LSU game

probably a better thread title than the actual game will be

I was one of the first ones to say this recently, so I agree. But at the same time, I don’t think the final score will reflect that. I’m predicting LSU’s back gets broken via a turnover with short position by like the third quarter. It’s gonna be a good tune up game for the defense that has had to feel hungry after the OM game (the starters only gave up like 10 per Gus but I digress)

I got it like 31-13 or so, just don’t see them hurting us with these receivers, a hurt Guice, and shytling

#footonneckseason

You nikkas trash

Don’t EVER

EVER

compare LSU to Auburn again

All this just to lose :mjlol:

But wait :whoa: He did it again the next year :heh:

God forbid Burrow Don’t work out, LSU gonna be set back bout 2 or 3 years

I don’t even count LSU as playing a ranked team, they won’t be after week 1. If your schedule so pathetic u gotta count them as a marquee matchup, that’s a shame brother

First top 12 matchup between these two since the 2010 2:30 CBS Jordan Hare insta-classic. That matchup featured 2 undefeated Tiger packs with one featuring a tenured legend against a new guy on the block just catching his tempo...sound familiar?

matchups to watch:
1. Stidham and the versatile receiving corps against the always vaunted LSU secondary
2. LSU's RB diversity behind Brosette
3. Who interferes first between Orgeron and Malzahn

Obviously, Im biased but I dont see enough spark in LSU's offense as constructed for this to be a L for us. Their DL could exploit our non-rigid OLine, but Auburn has made it a point to implement more short-intermediate passes because of this. Give me Auburn 31 LSU 16 in a competitive brawl until the late 3rd.

actual Tigers: @Chrishaune @MMS @Sauce Dab @bxrfan (sorry if I missed anybody)
nikkas that hired
1466886-879420_plastique1_super.jpg
as they head coach: @O.iatlhawksfan @ReturnOfJudah

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
I think Dan has Florida coming up and will give him a fight... Tennessee maybe could sneak a win or two on him after a while..

Not so concerned about mullen but Pruitt might be a thorn forreal. He's doing it in recruiting now....same as kirby but i think Pruitt will end up having Tennessee pretty straight

Edit: plus we gotta play them every year so i think he might catch a dub