The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Tulane students are always getting robbed around campus

Don’t really hear much about it, and i imagine that’s by design, they are close to the bad part of uptown

But pound for pound Nola is a college kid oasis, cheap liquor, cheap food, always a party, i assume nikkas ain’t got shyt to do in WV but party, couldn’t be me though

I can tell @DropTopDoc fiendin for some CFB this weekend :russ:

:mjlol: Man......:mjcry:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Kirby because he learned the Saban way

Kirby hasn't learned how to win the big one on his own yet though. I'd probably go Mullen out of that group. He took Mississippi State to a #1 ranking during one season. I don't think Jimbo will stay long at any place at this point. Don't think he'll get Texas A&M over the top in the West. He probably already hit his peak at Florida State.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Kirby hasn't learned how to win the big one on his own yet though. I'd probably go Mullen out of that group. He took Mississippi State to a #1 ranking during one season. I don't think Jimbo will stay long at any place at this point. Don't think he'll get Texas A&M over the top in the West. He probably already hit his peak at Florida State.

Let me ask you this, do you think dabo is a better coach than smart ??? I don’t think so, i think it’s more so coordinators, add to the fact he has to get past that mountain of coach every year, that many don’t beat, and taught him most of his knowledge. Sumlin i think is a better coordinator than coach, he needs as little responsibility besides the offense

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Let me ask you this, do you think dabo is a better coach than smart ??? I don’t think so, i think it’s more so coordinators, add to the fact he has to get past that mountain of coach every year, that many don’t beat, and taught him most of his knowledge. Sumlin i think is a better coordinator than coach, he needs as little responsibility besides the offense

I think Dabo has proven himself. He's been able to keep those coordinators with him for this whole time (however he's been able to do it), and people would be surprised how much Dabo does know. He played and coached under Gene Stallings. So he saw what winning championships was all about before he even thought about going to Clemson. I'd take Dabo over any of those coaches right now.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I think Dabo has proven himself. He's been able to keep those coordinators with him for this whole time (however he's been able to do it), and people would be surprised how much Dabo does know. He played and coached under Gene Stallings. So he saw what winning championships was all about before he even thought about going to Clemson. I'd take Dabo over any of those coaches right now.

I’ve said it before, Dabo is a good coach, but he was smart enough to get good coordinators, and pay them so it’s no desire to necessarily leave, i think he is more of a figure head and recruiter (of course what coach isn’t a figurehead) than an x and o kind of guy

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:dahell: You must mean "Beat Alabama" right? :usure:

Dude has an SEC title & playoff win under his belt, just happened to run into the same man every other SEC coach does.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We do but ain’t nothing like the Auburn games :mjlol:. Remember how confident you were y’all was goin to blow us out?
As confident as you were that y’all could compete on the same field as Alabama, but at least I had evidence from the past 9 years to use as a foundation :yeshrug: