Daps
Reppin
Orlando
B..b..b..but he was in the wrong system :HeyMarlonSayCheese:

Who's fault is that then? The coaches.

1st truthful thing you’ve said in 7 years :gladbron:. Dapped

You quoting me?

Negged. :violent:

Gary was a DT lining up at DE, his sacks got spread around to the faster dudes in the front 7 while he was triple teamed

Gary is the bytch that demanded he play DE when everyone and they mommas knew he'd be a BEAST DT. He can only blame himself. The staff should've took it upon themselves to let dude know he'd be more successful at DT.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You won't see me stick up for that bum Gary. fukk him.

:francis: You keep that kind of talk in the house

1st truthful thing you’ve said in 7 years :gladbron:. Dapped

He hasn’t had his bud light lime quota for the day stand by he will be back to normal

Beef never sleeps

Gary was a DT lining up at DE, his sacks got spread around to the faster dudes in the front 7 while he was triple teamed

I didn’t know he demanded to be a de, but honestly he held his own against most tackles, and as a 3-4 end he was key in stacking the edge or closing the pocket, but yeah he would have been a monster inside,it depends what the nfl sees him as, i would trim him up some more, and have him move around the d line he has the strength to clog the middle, and quickness to go at most tackles

:Manwhattheheck:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

I'll never understand the arrogance of Florida college football fans. They ALL got beef with Michigan. Even more so than Ohio State. I don't get it.

Here's a newsflash.. you've got the BEST of the BEST in terms of high school talent. Literally.. THE BEST .. and you cant do shyt with it. Miami cant get right. I don't understand. Look at FSU. Florida you say? Cant get out of they own way.

I'll never get it.. but let me go ahead and shyt on an 'overrated' program like Michigan. Just look at dudes profile. :heh:

The fukk you worried about Michigan sports for? You got BOAT loads of problems in your own house.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We honestly need some more shyt talking in here :francis:

I'll never understand the arrogance of Florida college football fans. They ALL got beef with Michigan. Even more so than Ohio State. I don't get it.

Here's a newsflash.. you've got the BEST of the BEST in terms of high school talent. Literally.. THE BEST .. and you cant do shyt with it. Miami cant get right. I don't understand. Look at FSU. Florida you say? Cant get out of they own way.

I'll never get it.. but let me go ahead and shyt on an 'overrated' program like Michigan. Just look at dudes profile. :heh:

The fukk you worried about Michigan sports for? You got BOAT loads of problems in your own house.

@malbaker86 @Freddie.Cane @Lucky_Lefty @904Lurker @TheGreatShowtime @Alexander The Great @jwonder

Yall just gonna let him shyt on yall teams like that? :mjpls:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

071116-celebs-ways-boyz-n-the-hood-changed-hollywood-still-ice-cube.jpg

We got beef because of some twitter shyt?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando