The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Sources: Auburn, Georgia expected to move earlier in schedule

Damn if they finally move us to the East, I got everything I could want. Keep LSU late Sept, early Oct (basically the 4th-6th game of the year, as usual). And have either A&M or UGA be the marquee game of September and October going forward

Id like to think this really helps Gus with his pathetic November finishes, but its probably not going to

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sources: Auburn, Georgia expected to move earlier in schedule

Damn if they finally move us to the East, I got everything I could want. Keep LSU late Sept, early Oct (basically the 4th-6th game of the year, as usual). And have either A&M or UGA be the marquee game of September and October going forward

Id like to think this really helps Gus with his pathetic November finishes, but its probably not going to
LSU,UGA, and A&M all within the first month of the season? nikkas gone be limping to the finish line with over half the season to go

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
LSU,UGA, and A&M all within the first month of the season? nikkas gone be limping to the finish line with over half the season to go
Typically they rotate the two from Sept-Oct, so it’s unlikely to have the two share the same the month with LSU (not impossible). It’s tough but something had to switch from how they had it...

Last edited: