Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:russell:yo baby daddy found somebody better than you and yo ego can’t handle it.
:comeon:"yo babby daddy"? :mjpls: that's the best you can respond with. 'single mother' book of comebacks . .... heard it all before. And the dumb fukks dapping you like you made some groundbreaking thought.

But ummm...how do you know that those kids that you got are yours ?? I mean- mommy's baby,daddy's maybe... with how you sound, I'm sure you weren't the only one she was fukking, not like you have the winning selection in the sperm lottery or are you just playing downgraded stepdaddy to someone else's baby mother...Not much power behind those balls huh?
:patrice:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
maintence work is a thankless job

And I’ve been a resident of Dallas since the 4th :jawalrus:
From Iowa, a state where all you literally have is time and opportunity, free from distractions and the best that you could accomplish is being a maintenance worker and your kids are still the products of a broken family, yet u call me out to with the single mother retorts and I'm levels above you , fuk is your excuse??

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I could post my govt name, social security, last 3 places of employment, my birth certificate, full nude pic display, spread out, a live sextape, my obgyn records and those ignorant dumbasses will still cry..."youse a lie :pacspit:"....That's why I give no fux be cause the only way they'll believe the shyt is if I'm lacking and put myself out there getting caught having sex with a dude off here and he posts the proof, then it will be exposure on some.."she's a whore, f that thot:pacspit:, slut. Nasty bihhhh......!!!these hos!! .." but at least they'll have proof :ld:....:dead:
Nahhhh, I'm good.... not doing shyt. didn't give a fuk almost a year ago when I first started and I realllllyy could give even less of a fuk with the shyt I've seen on here since then. There's some certified crazies on here
:rudy: look at this thread -
1. There's a female pedo whisperer who looks at "attractive babies in her timeline "
2. Racist jewbrew caps lock cac
3. White boy from across the pond pretending he's not cac
4. And the c00n/con capers - one that's eyeless and the other one is spineless: both are jobless...
:camby: they mad af:umad:
Look at the numbers,Sccitt and Ibucci are neck and neck :dame:
I'm going be honest these cats run off all the women on the forums, all the time, but then will turn around complain about no women posting. The same type of resistance you're facing isnt unique.

For the record I believe most people here are full of shyt until proven otherwise. With that said, I've meet up wit a few peeps doing boss shyt irl.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm going be honest these cats run off all the women on the forums, all the time, but then will turn around complain about no women posting. The same type of resistance you're facing isnt unique.

For the record I believe most people here are full of shyt until proven otherwise. With that said, I've meet up wit a few peeps doing boss shyt irl.
Nature of the beast. I'm not running, never have, Irl or online. If I ran from every conflict I would never stop running. I can give as good as I get. I believe that most people have proven to be full of shyt, selfish and on their bullshyt whether offline irl and on. Therefore I have nothing to prove to anyone, I stay true to myself, I don't really give a fuk what anyone thinks . After my experiences on here, I wouldn't meet up with or want to encounter anyone off here that I don't already know, with the exception of the talented two ,who already know who they are.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
don't post much or be on here often like I use to but everytime I see Nicole post it's annoying and I skip over it. So that poster the only one i'm choosing
I see you don't like to choose proper grammar or sentence structure either.

You're in the red and u must be a part of the select 2012-er weirdo gang since u came in the thread solely to throw shade :wrist:
like I give a fuk. Obviously you commented enough ..that correlation tho
:mjlol:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:coffee:

You been saying that since 2013.
Seems like the majority of people from that era left their mentality in 2012-2013, weird shyt.

We're on the cusp (lol) of 2019, and I could Google half these usernames and the comments are almost verbatim going back to 6 yrs ago
:dwillhuh::dahell::wtf:..what that's about? How do they talk about the same repetitive shyt time after time. bc i wasn't here, neither were the users they had similar issues with
:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Seems like the majority of people from that era left their mentality in 2012-2013, weird shyt.

I mean, dude was basically demoted from a mod to a regular poster. At this point, its just tedious and illogical. We got actual CAC racists and c00ns and stalkers, but I'm somehow the worst :skip:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
@Nicole0416 ayo u gotta relax boo :pachaha:
I voted @CharlieManson , changed to @Sccit but on further thought back to @CharlieManson so its not like I voted for u....but I can see y some ppl have. U be spazzing like crazy, shyt just look at the last couple pages of this thread. Bruh just said he ont be on here much but when he do he always see u spazzing so he skip over it, and wat u do? Spazz on the dude and attack this man character :pachaha:

And it's never just a short response, like ":yeshrug:" or some shyt like that, it's always at minimum 2 paragraphs of just pure rage.

Be easy boo, u cant win em all. U a polarizing poster so u gne have just as many posters that like u as those that dont. Is wat it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.