The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 ayo u gotta relax boo :pachaha:
I voted @CharlieManson , changed to @Sccit but on further thought back to @CharlieManson so its not like I voted for u....but I can see y some ppl have. U be spazzing like crazy, shyt just look at the last couple pages of this thread. Bruh just said he ont be on here much but when he do he always see u spazzing so he skip over it, and wat u do? Spazz on the dude and attack this man character :pachaha:

And it's never just a short response, like ":yeshrug:" or some shyt like that, it's always at minimum 2 paragraphs of just pure rage.

Be easy boo, u cant win em all. U a polarizing poster so u gne have just as many posters that like u as those that dont. Is wat it is.
Well, in my defense, he is a bytch but I digress. So you just gonna ignore the fact they attack and insult my womanhood and motherhood??? I just don't care anymore. There's levels to this and people have limits...I reached mine. If they come at me,I'm coming right back. The posters that I don't like or f with...it's mutual.:demonic::pacspit: Idgaf about that .

I've actually fallen back but I respect your comment. Point taken and advice noted.
:whoa::obama:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I mean, dude was basically demoted from a mod to a regular poster. At this point, its just tedious and illogical. We got actual CAC racists and c00ns and stalkers, but I'm somehow the worst :skip:
:ohhh:
And facts. Logic and priorities left their building a long time ago.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Be a so-called forum "leader" and brainwashed enough to think and celebrate white ritualistic "holidays" with false meanings and interpretations; when in reality, spiritual and historical teachings show December 25th is not the actual or the official holy day. Use one day as observable bc you were "told to" but act like an instigating azz, and engage in negative activities for the remaining days of the year.

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Be a so-called forum "leader" and brainwashed enough to think and celebrate white ritualistic "holidays" with false meanings and interpretations; when in reality, spiritual and historical teachings show December 25th is not the actual or the official holy day. Use one day as observable bc you were "told to" but act like an instigating azz, and engage in negative activities for the remaining days of the year.

Translation:

I'm broke and can't afford to buy basic necessities for my children, but I'm so insecure, I use inaccurate, hotep talking points to project a faux militant image online to people who I don't know.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I could post my govt name, social security, last 3 places of employment, my birth certificate, full nude pic display, spread out, a live sextape, my obgyn records and those ignorant dumbasses will still cry..."youse a lie :pacspit:"....That's why I give no fux be cause the only way they'll believe the shyt is if I'm lacking and put myself out there getting caught having sex with a dude off here and he posts the proof, then it will be exposure on some.."she's a whore, f that thot:pacspit:, slut. Nasty bihhhh......!!!these hos!! .." but at least they'll have proof :ld:....:dead:
Nahhhh, I'm good.... not doing shyt. didn't give a fuk almost a year ago when I first started and I realllllyy could give even less of a fuk with the shyt I've seen on here since then. There's some certified crazies on here
:rudy: look at this thread -
1. There's a female pedo whisperer who looks at "attractive babies in her timeline "
2. Racist jewbrew caps lock cac
3. White boy from across the pond pretending he's not cac
4. And the c00n/con capers - one that's eyeless and the other one is spineless: both are jobless...
:camby: they mad af:umad:
Look at the numbers,Sccitt and Ibucci are neck and neck :dame:
You are a pathetic no good hoodrat you know that? It's a fukking messageboard. I had you on ignore, but you keep mentioning my name. You take this shyt too seriously. I get roasted, but don't give a fukk because these nikkas don't know me in real life. Pathetic specimen of a human you are. No wonder you can't keep a man and why nikkas see you as someone the bust a nut to.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
You are a pathetic no good hoodrat you know that? It's a fukking messageboard. I had you on ignore, but you keep mentioning my name. You take this shyt too seriously. I get roasted, but don't give a fukk because these nikkas don't know me in real life. Pathetic specimen of a human you are. No wonder you can't keep a man and why nikkas see you as someone the bust a nut to.
oh_my_cornel_west.gif

Daps
It’s sad and not even mockable at this point. I’m getting dressed and tight I have no voice but en route to see my baby cousin playing with his toys. This miserable nikka @Nicole0416 has the nerve to come out of his face to not only NOT celebrate Xmas but still be a vapid materialistic dumbass anyway (he def threatened me with his lakefront property and luxury vehicles?), his daughter woke up this morning to no gifts from “Santa” and this miserable c*nt is on here tryna paragraph nikkas to death. I’m hoping the baby is spending time with the part of her family that actually cares about her.

And before you start abt buying gifts silly bytch, I have PLENTY of fam who don’t celebrate for religious reasons, and we still come together as a family.

I hate to rag on a curmudgeon ass hoe on baby Jesus birthday but you need your fukking fingers broken you weak bytch. Typing that cash shyt but still won’t post an address you dog ass bytch.
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full
full

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Since you too p*ssy to @ him I'll do it for you @hustlemania

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.

Booch has finally come out firing that .44..go forward, young man..go forward. :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.