Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Ya' Cousin Cleon

Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I actually do have a job

thank god the COL in Iowa was so damn low, no struggle plates over here

maintence work is a thankless job

And I’ve been a resident of Dallas since the 4th :jawalrus:
full

Yeahhhhhhhhhh right.
@Hennessypapi come get ya boy man

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
you look like the biggest bytch calling another nikka to “fight” your battles so you don’t get heated

but that runs in the family, so can’t be too mad

don’t forget to vote for me as WOAT 2018. house nikkas slippin

full

Yeahhhhhhhhhh right.
@Hennessypapi come get ya boy man

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
you look like the biggest bytch calling another nikka to “fight” your battles so you don’t get heated

but that runs in the family, so can’t be too mad

don’t forget to vote for me as WOAT 2018. house nikkas slippin
Naw just got a couple days off at the GIG and just enjoying a lil coli banter.....nothing for u to be getting to worked up bout. :pachaha:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You live in yours...fuk outta here. You don't have a job and you're the bytch in your relationship,..it's not that hard to comprehend .

His wife bust it open to her patients and to doctors while he raise kids that not biologically his. By all means, he deserves to WOAT banner even more than iBucciMane.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Nawl. We talking 2018. @Nicole0416 will post paragraph after paragraph of stankin hot garbage to reply to someone just for the sake of arguing.

It’s impossible for “her” to disagree and provide logical non-emotional reasons as to why “she” has a particular stance.

Ask yourself, what threads has “she” started in TLR? “She” contributes nothing but dissent and derailment.
That's ****.

I don't know how people still don't understand that thats' ****.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
That's ****.

Remember Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors where the parents gave the kids Hypnocil until the nightmares became too powerful and really wanted to act like Freddy wasn’t real/they had no idea about it? I think this is what’s happening here with ****.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
His wife bust it open to her patients and to doctors while he raise kids that not biologically his. By all means, he deserves to WOAT banner even more than iBucciMane.
His @Ya' Cousin Cleon 's life is a perpetual woat banner. Does he know that the kids aren't his? Or is it one of those situations where the more he's around them,the more they start to look like him,in his mind. She goes "Christmas" shopping and comes back with no presents..

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:russell:yo baby daddy found somebody better than you and yo ego can’t handle it.

His @Ya' Cousin Cleon 's life is a perpetual woat banner. Does he know that the kids aren't his? Or is it one of those situations where the more he's around them,the more they start to look like him,in his mind. She goes "Christmas" shopping and comes back with no presents..

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's ****.

That's all y'all run with. Shut the fuk.up....old and tired..50 "exposal "threads" later that turned into disposal threads each time , almost a year later,still on the same shyt. No proof,no facts, nothing.....bc I'm not in fraud shyt,can't prove what's not there. You're so obsessed that you admitted to trying to doxx me on multiple threads,, to the point you were saying I'm a 90 yr old white lady...Lmao. you dumb fuk. I got your own people hitting up my inbox or sending messages in support ,day after day; . That's why you don't see no one running with that, you dumb muthertfukkr. Find your own bytch to fuk...I don't want you.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Remember Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors where the parents gave the kids Hypnocil until the nightmares became too powerful and really wanted to act like Freddy wasn’t real/they had no idea about it? I think this is what’s happening here with ****.
Look at this dumb corny bytch....Rrrr rrrr remember ....trying to nerdsplain from a horror movie....:dead::dead:...im a horror movie fan and I still don't recall those details.Lmao you said nightmare 3 like it's real life or common knowledge....f you don't shut the fuk up.....:laff:and get out your alternate reality....or may be this is Child's Play to you ??:mjgrin:not even worth responding to.

Hmmmm ...Christmas is tomm, thought you were meeting up for the fade to fuk me up.....you said you had the set up for tomm. Will you make it a Silent Night, Deadly Night??? You're on your Krampus shyt??? time is ticking, you simple bytch . Or You're on your Freddy shyt right....should i not sleep tonight?? Ill be sure to not make any Wrong Turns:hubie:,I know you're trying to be a Hellraiser. It's not Halloween but I do see Mikey C. Myers and the rest of the caps lock cac coalition dapping you up, waiting for their Deliverance .
:lupe::deadmanny:

Last edited:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
That's all y'all run with. Shut the fuk.up....old and tired..50 "exposal "threads" later that turned into disposal threads each time , almost a year later,still on the same shyt. No proof,no facts, nothing.....bc I'm boy in fraud shyt,can't prove what's not there. You're so obsessed that you admitted to trying to doxx me on multiple threads,, to the point you were saying I'm a 90 yr old white lady...Lmao. you dumb fuk. I got your own people hitting up my inbox or sending messages in support ,day after day; . That's why you don't see no one running with that, you dumb muthertfukkr. Find your own bytch to fuk...I don't want you.
Ok ****.:pachaha:
Idiot e-simps still falling for the same trap. Inboxing a weirdo. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.