• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Look at this dumb corny bytch....trying to nerdsplain from a horror movie....:dead::dead:...im a horror movie fan and I still don't recall those details.Lmao you said nightmare 3 like it's real life or common knowledge....f you don't shut the fuk up.....:laff:and get out your alternate reality....or may be this is Child's Play to you ??:mjgrin:not even worth responding to.

Hmmmm ...Christmas is tomm, thought you were meeting up for the fade to fuk me up.....you said you had the set up for tomm. Will you make it a Silent Night, Deadly night??? You're on your Krampus shyt??? time is ticking, you simple bytch . Or You're on your Freddy shyt right....should i not sleep tonight?? Ill be sure to not make any Wrong Turns:hubie:,I know you're trying to be a Hellraiser. It's not Halloween but I do see Mikey C. Myers and the rest of the caps lock cac coalition dapping you up, waiting for their Deliverance .
:lupe::deadmanny:

Silent Night, Deadly Night :laff:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Silent Night, Deadly Night :laff:
They're sooo sooo stooooopid. I literally use their own failed comebacks or insult attempts as sentence starters . Watch, the next insult will be about my single motherness or motherless kids
:deadmanny::mjpls:

But she did threaten to beat me up by tomm. :francis: time is ticking:stopitslime:im just trying to see if I should squad up or not..:ld::deadmanny:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
They're sooo sooo stooooopid. I literally use their own failed comebacks or insult attempts as sentence starters . Watch, the next insult will be about my single motherness or motherless kids
:deadmanny::mjpls:

But she did threaten to beat me up by tomm. :francis: time is ticking:stopitslime:im just trying to see if I should squad up or not..:ld::deadmanny:

All these people e-Thugs. All they gonna do is bust their keyboard and say some repetitive shyt like "you a man".......but stay in your PMs waiting for dikk pics :dame:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All these people e-Thugs. All they gonna do is bust their keyboard and say some repetitive shyt like "you a man".......but stay in your PMs waiting for dikk pics :dame:
I could post my govt name, social security, last 3 places of employment, my birth certificate, full nude pic display, spread out, a live sextape, my obgyn records and those ignorant dumbasses will still cry..."youse a lie :pacspit:"....That's why I give no fux be cause the only way they'll believe the shyt is if I'm lacking and put myself out there getting caught having sex with a dude off here and he posts the proof, then it will be exposure on some.."she's a whore, f that thot:pacspit:, slut. Nasty bihhhh......!!!these hos!! .." but at least they'll have proof :ld:....:dead:
Nahhhh, I'm good.... not doing shyt. didn't give a fuk almost a year ago when I first started and I realllllyy could give even less of a fuk with the shyt I've seen on here since then. There's some certified crazies on here
:rudy: look at this thread -
1. There's a female pedo whisperer who looks at "attractive babies in her timeline "
2. Racist jewbrew caps lock cac
3. White boy from across the pond pretending he's not cac
4. And the c00n/con capers - one that's eyeless and the other one is spineless: both are jobless...
:camby: they mad af:umad:
Look at the numbers,Sccitt and Ibucci are neck and neck :dame:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I could post my govt name, social security, last 3 places of employment, my birth certificate, full nude pic display, spread out, a live sextape, my obgyn records and those ignorant dumbasses will still cry..."youse a lie :pacspit:"....That's why I give no fux be cause the only way they'll believe the shyt is if I'm lacking and put myself out there getting caught having sex with a dude off here and he posts the proof, then it will be exposure on some.."she's a whore, f that thot:pacspit:, slut. Nasty bihhhh......!!!these hos!! .." but at least they'll have proof :ld:....:dead:
Nahhhh, I'm good.... not doing shyt. didn't give a fuk almost a year ago when I first started and I realllllyy could give even less of a fuk with the shyt I've seen on here since then. There's some certified crazies on here
:rudy: look at this thread -
1. There's a female pedo whisperer who looks at "attractive babies in her timeline "
2. Racist jewbrew caps lock cac
3. White boy from across the pond pretending he's not cac
4. And the c00n/con capers - one that's eyeless and the other one is spineless: both are jobless...
:camby: they mad af:umad:
Look at the numbers,Sccitt and Ibucci are neck and neck :dame:

Man, Thank God you put these creeps in their places while keeping it ladylike and intelligent. I swear that these broken people deserve WOAT in every aspect of their lives. Only the degenerates try to go against you on the regular and they dig themselves in a deeper ditch.

But you smart not being an attention whore.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This bytch @Nicole0416 still complaining? :mjlol:Its Christmas. Go get your kids presents ready or something, you deadbeat worthless piece of shyt.
Typical response....I don't celebrate this whitewashed europeanized corporate sponsored cac holiday day, white boy. My business is none of yours. Read up on actual black history cac, then you would know , but since you're white,i expect nothing less than the stereotypical response . You should know I'm no follower, as much as you clit ride my posts.

When are you going to say any original shyt? You copy, paste and comment the same lame comebacks, stop neglecting your brain, you need new material. That shyt doesn't work with me, you don't know me off here or know my day to day,fukboi. You're the main one mentioning me in this thread, keep count, fuk do you mean?? U can't keep my username out your mouth. Why r u responding to some unknown female on a forum, it's cacmas eve ,not getting respect at home either huh? ....your white trash mom too busy spending the day bentback over, tricking for your last minute gifts and "working" on that cum up for that first of the month rent, in that flat that you share- to pay you any attention tonight?

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
looks like Anne Frank is gonna make it out of the attic :wow:
Still got till the 28th :steviej:Imma make sure he wins it. Caps lock and trash ass posting. I'm just hated because my unemployment which ends when I get this apprenticeship.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Still got till the 28th :steviej:Imma make sure he wins it. Caps lock and trash ass posting. I'm just hated because my unemployment which ends when I get this apprenticeship.
giphy.gif

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

It's looking like the only way he's gonna win it is if you can produce a paystub in the next three days unfortunately :francis:

(holler at me to photoshop you one so that we can make this happen)

p.s. You keep getting WOAT because you really are a terrible poster

Status
Not open for further replies.