Votes: 13 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
@Wild self is consistently one of the worst. :mjlol: Surprised he's not up there.
All dude does on this forum is simp women he's never met, and complain about the cost of living, student loans, and lack of employment opportunities.

I been posting here years and his Schtick is still the same. Ain't never offered no advice to nobody on nothing, and capes hard as fukk for a fraud weirdo poster.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
All dude does on this forum is simp women he's never met, and complain about the cost of living, student loans, and lack of employment opportunities.

I been posting here years and his Schtick is still the same. Ain't never offered no advice to nobody on nothing, and capes hard as fukk for a fraud weirdo poster.

:umad:

Enjoy being slapped around by greedy people that deplete your paycheck and scared to call out corrupt authority.

But You do enjoy those feminist bedwench posters that were here 3 years ago that bash black men and had TLR hostage.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
4ce.jpg

Y’all in here lettin the hammers go on Christmas Day like that :picard:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It’s sad and not even mockable at this point. I’m getting dressed and tight I have no voice but en route to see my baby cousin playing with his toys. This miserable nikka @Nicole0416 has the nerve to come out of his face to not only NOT celebrate Xmas but still be a vapid materialistic dumbass anyway (he def threatened me with his lakefront property and luxury vehicles?), his daughter woke up this morning to no gifts from “Santa” and this miserable c*nt is on here tryna paragraph nikkas to death. I’m hoping the baby is spending time with the part of her family that actually cares about her.

And before you start abt buying gifts silly bytch, I have PLENTY of fam who don’t celebrate for religious reasons, and we still come together as a family.

I hate to rag on a curmudgeon ass hoe on baby Jesus birthday but you need your fukking fingers broken you weak bytch. Typing that cash shyt but still won’t post an address you dog ass bytch.
Don't act like you know what I'm about to say.... the verbal full clip stays locked and loaded. You done?? You've been popping that same shyt since March you pedo bytch. Copy and paste comments, same shyt different day (kid insult, mothering skills insult, call me a "man" -wash, rinse, repeat, that handbook is played out like your daddy didn't do with you) . It's 5 to 1,in the thread... and yet I could still give a fuk about you or your thoughts. Like I said.. A powder booty faggit jake-ass with a watermelon smile to match, who bends it low and wide for cacs on camera; who uses the word "nigg--r", goes around trying to expose everyone's when he himself is a proven suspect ; a one eyed jobless dumb fuk reject with trans-fatuations who thinks coli clout is a career who might as well cape for the confederacy with his own self hate issues, instead of making the effort to actually embark on a career path, a pretend a cac, a c00n con, and you...an obese fat bytch, with dreams of being an i&g bytch, who brags about getting social media attention from men, for not wearing a bra and short skirts with no underwear as you stated on threads, who is attracted to babies whose own self hating seeks to only fuk men with good hair..as if your fat ugly ass has a choice. That's the company you keep and the dycks that dap you. Speaking of "Christmas"...how convenient the squad of Misfits show up at the same time. I'm good on this side. That's who got you gassed. If that was me, I would kill myself - 5 time frauds and fails. Bytch I don't give not one muthafuk, you don't know me, never met me. All that name calling and false labeling..kiddy shyt. But ummm, that's who you like and have tendencies for....it's not a surprise that's who you imitate, I mean, you are a peda-beta bytch.

Imma take the advice I've been getting and hit that ignore. you expect me to believe you're really bout that life. Bytch you tried to doxx my address and tried to schedule a fade via outlook. All your stunting evidence is on threads. You said you would find my location. Been talking that shyt since March. Real Gs move in silence, too much chatting up in here. Do the computing and pull up or shut the fuk up. Don't let the e-homo thugs get you murked, that's not a good look for you, but then again, neither is your face.

No worries, ur not "ragging" on me...you keep stating the same shyt in repeat...shyt is mad predictable,mad boring and par for the course. All hype and no hope. the only rag I see is the bloody one that happens to me once a month, the red one that I wave for my squad, and the red dots marking you if I catch you in my personal. This is not a game ho, but I'm always prepared to play. DM me when you're ready, I'm right here- the public display doesn't amount to shyt but white noise (literally).

I would tell you to say less,but you're too busy with c00n for coin coli dyck in your mouth to ,say more.

Oh and Merry Xmas! , no need to further quote me, I'm on to the next, bytch. You need to repent to your god, that false idol that you worship with your idle time, isn't worth shyt. Bye gurrrlll.....hit me when ur in the urrreea.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
#NeverForget
#neverhadajob
#nevergonnagetit
#oneeyedpurplepeniseater
#gettheapprenticeship
#neverleavingmommy
#neverleavingnorfolk
#nevergotadegreeorcerts
#cantseeme
#neverhavingsexwithwomen
#neverfukkingforfree
#getthestrapon
#twittertrans-formation
#reggie no-ble
#neveramountingtoshyt
#eyecanseeclearly
#eyesfree
#lookmomnohands

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
#neverhadajob
#nevergonnagetit
#oneeyedpurplepeniseater
#gettheapprenticeship
This shyt doesn't hurt me, heard it all before. You are getting in ya period over a fukking internet award that doesn't mean shyt. No one cares about it but you. Like I said you are a hoodrat hoe who's probably used up and gotta wolf p*ssy. Walls probably been ran through so much that it needs reconstruction. At my worst, I'm 10x better than your stank hoodrat snitching cryin ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.