• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
The cacs and cac-asians interfering on black affairs, insulting and name calling black posters, yet again . And yet again, the so called black posters let them ... woooooww. The majority of comments are from white boys, c00ns, a wench and some faggit that names himself after Oprah Winfrey, chatting like a school girl . And obvious asians naming themselves after a Wok and another samari. Yet woat supposedly lends to credibility....

This shyt....
:dead::deadrose:...:laff:
:gucci: fukk you talking crazy about me for?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Because you can't find shyt you mental midget. I've sonned you every single time you've jumped on my nuts
cb13533c8b48c36d45a07849b4adc81e.png

The bay claiming Sac artists? Nope you dapped a post agreeing with what I said later on

Keak being in a wheelchair? Nope, you were spreading rumors

I got plenty of receipts of you being an absolutely shyt poster. Wear that banner with pride knowing that your fat ass earned it

KEAK IS IN A WHEELCHAIR U DUMB FUCCIN RETARD - U ENDED UP BEIN WRONG ON THAT SMFH

AND ONCE AGAIN, SAC IS NOT THE BAY

GOOD JOB PROVIN MY POINT, U OBESE RACIST

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I never went campaigning to get him votes from over there. Mikey just threw that out in the mix because he'd rather nicole get it.

U LITERALLY TAGGED EVERY1 WHO MENTIONED ME IN THE OTHER THREAD INTO THIS ONE ON SOME REVENGE OF THE NERDS SHIIT

:mjlol:

STOP FRONTING, THIS MEANS THE WORLD TO U, FATSO

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Yeah, she just came for me out of the blue again. She's definitely a head case. I still think scumbag sccit deserves the award more than she does simply because he has a longer history of shyt-posting here.

Nawl. We talking 2018. @Nicole0416 will post paragraph after paragraph of stankin hot garbage to reply to someone just for the sake of arguing.

It’s impossible for “her” to disagree and provide logical non-emotional reasons as to why “she” has a particular stance.

Ask yourself, what threads has “she” started in TLR? “She” contributes nothing but dissent and derailment.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The cacs and cac-asians interfering on black affairs, insulting and name calling black posters, yet again . And yet again, the so called black posters let them ... woooooww. The majority of comments are from white boys, c00ns, a wench and some faggit that names himself after Oprah Winfrey, chatting like a school girl . And obvious asians naming themselves after a Wok and another samari. Yet woat supposedly lends to credibility....

This shyt....
:dead::deadrose:...:laff:

Yes, a troll should get the WOAT banner. It should go to a poster that literally spends hours of her life derailing threads and feeling a sense of accomplishment for writing inane paragraphs attacking innocent posters.

By all accounts I'm black British. Please, spend hours going through my posts. I'm legit.

By all accounts we don't actually know if you're a woman - because you don't post like one.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
KEAK IS IN A WHEELCHAIR U DUMB FUCCIN RETARD - U ENDED UP BEIN WRONG ON THAT SMFH

AND ONCE AGAIN, SAC IS NOT THE BAY

GOOD JOB PROVIN MY POINT, U OBESE RACIST

I just looked it up. You're right about, Keak. I would venture to say that most people aren't aware that it left him permanently disabled since the shooting. Last I heard, they were being optimistic about him walking again and he's been laying low since then. My breh Dnas (the interviewer) didn't know and he's a promoter.

And I never said Sac is the bay, but there's still a bond between the two when discussing music and culture. You even dapped up this post later on
For the uninitiated slash younger Coli brehs

Here’s some of my favorites by X-Raided

Grew up off that Mobb Music growing up and Sac Town tho not technically “geographically” the Bay Area, it still played a HUGE part in that music scene and sound and time period, so shout out to the 916 mane and fucc anyone who says different

Stockton what up too tho don’t be out there If you ain’t have biz out there lmaooo

And I bet my health and BMI is 100x what yours is lardy david

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I just looked it up. You're right about, Keak. I would venture to say that most people aren't aware that it left him permanently disabled since the shooting. Last I heard, they were being optimistic about him walking again and he's been laying low since then. My breh Dnas (the interviewer) didn't know and he's a promoter.

And I never said Sac is the bay, but there's still a bond between the two when discussing music and culture. You even dapped up this post later on

And I bet my health and BMI is 100x what yours is lardy david

IM UNDERWEIGHT IDIOT .. YOU CANT BET YOUR LIFE CUZ U DONT HAVE ONE

full

Status
Not open for further replies.