• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
So are you insinuating that @Nicole0416 should be WOAT :picard:?

He's still ahead by twenty votes and @Nicole0416 is a great contributer to the booth and the film room. It's only here that she she OD's on entertaining trolls with attention. She wouldn't even be up for nomination if she could just learn to let shyt go. I will concede that she should take some responsibility for her part in the participation in the derailment of so many threads this year though.

@Sccit earned the tlr title. It's not people coming from the coliseum to vote for him that got hus name put on the lust in the first place. He was right up there with bucci and killmongor in the nomination thread.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
He's still ahead by twenty votes and @Nicole0416 is a great contributer to the booth and the film room. It's only here that she she OD's on entertaining trolls with attention. She wouldn't even be up for nomination if she could just learn to let shyt go. I will concede that she should take some responsibility for her part in the participation in the derailment of so many threads thus year though.
:hubie: y'all already know that my dog in this fight is cockeyed and unemployed.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Thanks for having me. I look forward to the time when @Nicole0416 claims that converted WOAT banner. :ehh:

I rescinded my name as a nomination for the 3rd place POTY, to date bc I feel that others were more deserving and I just started posting a few months back . Not to mention, bc some of you touched fuks with your tendencies to spin everything into negative attention. This would have some significance if I wasn't in the running for that too, you stupid white boy. FUK YOU. I'll ride this out, nothing but cacs like yourself ,wenches, c00ns, homo-tional faggits, and the leftover rejects who exposed themselves are putting my name in this. Ill take that..it's motivation. Must be do something right. Got u all worked up, out of "character" , and in your feels mentioning me every thread, in your bytchmade feelings. I rarely create threads in here you dumb fuk and you still can't keep my name out your mouth.

Doesn't mean shyt. Go have a spot of tea, post in da boof, stuff some fish and chips in your fat cac mouth, or jump off the London bridge; you dog haired white bytch.

:dead::laff:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
giphy.gif

I don't think @IbucciMane!'s votes should count because he already has a WOAT banner and @Sccit's votes shouldn't because, by most accounts, most of his haters are in the Coliseum.

You won't remove troll votes on RTG but you think it's fair to disavow the will of the posters to decide the WOAT?
Its a shame that brehs cant vote simply based on how good the girl looks, but I have to count them. It's been the case with all the other threads. If I discounted the "troll" votes I'd have to revise all 236 scores. :manny:

It usually evens itself out in the end though. 8.956 aint nothing to be sniffed at. :whoo:

tenor.gif

...Although making threads begging the mods to ban someone, that didn't actually wish harm on your kid is pretty weak sauce shyt that wouldn't fly on sohh. Add on the constant thread near daily thread derailment, inability to take jokes about New York and yeah if those two were out of the running she's got the best case for WOAT.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

RTG is a matter of taste

WOAT is a matter of fact

If it weren't for trolls like you baiting her all the time, she'd be just another poster though. You need to take your responsibility for your part in all the derailment this year too. But then again that's your whole m.o. for being here I suppose, which is ultimately why you're so invested in getting her the banner.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He's still ahead by twenty votes and @Nicole0416 is a great contributer to the booth and the film room. It's only here that she she OD's on entertaining trolls with attention. She wouldn't even be up for nomination if she could just learn to let shyt go. I will concede that she should take some responsibility for her part in the participation in the derailment of so many threads this year though.

@Sccit earned the tlr title. It's not people coming from the coliseum to vote for him that got hus name put on the lust in the first place. He was right up there with bucci and killmongor in the nomination thread.
The majority of the threads are people starting shyt with me. I defend myself and they can't take the shyt they sling. You fit in that category on more than a few threads. Then they come out in droves caping for their troll friend s. It could be 10 of them one thread ,coming at me off some personal shyt. And I'm not supposed to speak up for myself??youre out your rabid mind if you think I'm sitting back with people popping off. Don't try to analyze. Save that bullshyt. The reason why I cut back commenting in the booth and film room is because they started following me over there and that's not fair to those not involved in the tlr bullshyt. Idgaf....I could be commenting on related info....and theyll come with the insults. Matter of fact you did that too. Fuk u and them. Like I said, I removed myself from the POTY running, out of fairness , off the strength of me not trying to be selfish, .. but I don't see y'all saying shyt about that. Fuk up.

I don't see any comments on that thread bc this entails more fukkery. If I was really on that petty shyt, I would have let the poty votes ride out, interesting to see if anyone won or ranked in both those simultaneously. You just repped me on that POTY thread saying that I was a "great poster" ! Now you're on here taking shyt. You're not even black...your opining counts for shyt. Last I'm saying..pick a side, mad shaky.

Racist cac v black woman ...and there's actually a question as to whose the problem. Makes sense since 80 percent of those siding with him sound like kkk white supremacist cacs themselves talking about their own race.

But that's the difference between a trend setter and a trend follower. At least I'm consistent .

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The ajority of the threads are people starting shyt with me. I defend myself and they can't take the shyt they sling. You fit in that category on more than a few threads. Then they come out in droves caping for their troll friend s. For. Don't try to analyze. Save that bullshyt. Idgaf....I could be commenting on related info....and theyll come with the insults. Matter of fact you did that too. Fuk u and them. Like I said, I removed myself from the poty running, out of fairness .. but I don't see y'all saying shyt about that. Fuk up. Last I'm saying..

You always started it with me. Re-read through the threads. Miss me with that shyt. You've just invalidated the arguments that I just made in your favor you fukking dimwitted bytch.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

THIS LOSER IS SO DESPERATE FOR ME TO WIN LMFAO

HE LITERALLY TAGGED EVERYONE FROM THE NOMINATION THREAD IN HERE BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH I GET UNDER HIS FAT SKIN

ITS ONLY THE INTERNET BIITCHBOY. SEEK HELP.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
If it weren't for trolls like you baiting her all the time, she'd be just another poster though. You need to take your responsibility for your part in all the derailment this year too. But then again that's your whole m.o. for being here I suppose, which is ultimately why you're so invested in getting her the banner.

Have you seen @Nicole0416 post?:pachaha: It takes very little to set her hypersensitive ass off.

All you have to do is say "fukk NEW YORK" and she'll be in the thread ASAP, apoplectic with rage, ready to rip heads off like Harambe:laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.