Not open for further replies.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You always started it with me. Re-read through the threads. Miss me with that shyt. You've just invalidated the arguments that I just made in your favor you fukking dimwitted bytch.

GET SONNED BY A MAN PRETENDING TO BE A WOMAN THAT U WERE JUST CAPING FOR BRODIES

:mjlol:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Have you seen @Nicole0416 post?:pachaha: It takes very little to set her hypersensitive ass off.

All you have to do is say "fukk NEW YORK" and she'll be in the thread ASAP, apoplectic with rage, ready to rip heads off like Harambe:laff:

Yeah, she just came for me out of the blue again. She's definitely a head case. I still think scumbag sccit deserves the award more than she does simply because he has a longer history of shyt-posting here.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You can dodge an oven, but not that banner :umad:

IT WOULD ONLY SOLIDIFY HOW MUCH I ENRAGE LOSERS LIKE YASELF

full

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
GET SONNED BY A MAN PRETENDING TO BE A WOMAN THAT U WERE JUST CAPING FOR BRODIES

:mjlol:

I've never been sonned by either of you morons. The funniest thing is that it's you two that are my biggest nut riders when it comes to tagging me out of the blue on some bs.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
You always started it with me. Re-read through the threads. Miss me with that shyt. You've just invalidated the arguments that I just made in your favor you fukking dimwitted bytch.
kobe-laugh.gif

Every December these WOAT threads always have entertaining debates.

The majority of the threads are people starting shyt with me. I defend myself and they can't take the shyt they sling.
full

I get it. There are a lot of rabble rousers.:sas2: But it doesn't take 12k posts a year to defend yourself. :gucci:

That's literally Napoleon level posting numbers.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yeah, she just came for me out of the blue again. She's definitely a head case. I still think scumbag sccit deserves the award more than she does simply because he has a longer history of shyt-posting here.

NO, ITS NOT THAT I SHIIT POST.. ITS THAT I SHIIT ON U MORE THAN “SHE” DOES. BE HONEST WIT YASELF. THIS TURNED INTO A “REVENGE ON MY BULLIES” THREAD FOR NERDS LIKE U. JUS LOOK HOW HARD U AND THAT OTHER CAC THAT I ALWAYS SHIIT ON ARE GOIN. IT COULDNT BE ANY MORE OBVIOUS.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
NO, ITS NOT THAT I SHIIT POST.. ITS THAT I SHIIT ON U MORE THAN “SHE” DOES. BE HONEST WIT YASELF. THIS TURNED INTO A “REVENGE ON MY BULLIES” THREAD FOR NERDS LIKE U. JUS LOOK HOW HARD U AND THAT OTHER CAC THAT I ALWAYS SHIIT ON ARE GOIN. IT COULDNT BE ANY MORE OBVIOUS.

Find one time that you've shytted on me. You're like 0-12 at this point :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The cacs and cac-asians interfering on black affairs, insulting and name calling black posters, yet again . And yet again, the so called black posters let them ... woooooww. The majority of comments are from white boys, c00ns, a wench and some faggit that names himself after Oprah Winfrey, chatting like a school girl . And obvious asians naming themselves after a Wok and another samari. Yet woat supposedly lends to credibility....

This shyt....
:dead::deadrose:...:laff:

Last edited:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
That's all well and good, but, perhaps, we should let the good posters of the coliseum dictate his WOAT banner status. There are other people who are simply oblivious.

I want to make one thing clear. What I say on here is really how I feel. Sorry, but I try to bring positivity and bring dialogue on this site :francis: If some of you thought I was a troll my bad. Let's be honest, since this site kinda went down trolls having been flowing. I guess it's hard to tell the legit posters from the gimmick ones :snoop: Just wanted to say that peace.
The manner in which he thinks he's a good poster, or harmless rubs me the wrong way.

Because @IbucciMane! is part of that small wave of posters who uses The Coli as an outlet for any anti-black man propaganda. Whatever happens, he spins it to be about how black men suck - and his alt-right buddies on The Coli will hype it up and the other handful of posters always focusing on what black men do wrong (e.g. Killmonger, Napoleon etc.) do the same and the goal of all of this is: to make us black men feel insecure, bad about themselves. That's the goal, the strategy is to overload on these threads - remember the mid-terms..? An insane amount of threads about 'black men this' and 'black men that'.

It's truly pathetic. People keep saying OP should get a job.. he has a job: make black men look bad on The Coli and I wouldn't stop chewing if I was eating when that expose OP thread drops and it turns out his real name is Russian or Jared something and he's paid to badmouth black people.

And here you are letting your ancestors down. They worked, strived, dealt with the hardships of times, only for you to end up in the Information age a broke nikka with zero ambition, no drive and No accomplishments.

He's either the biggest troll on TLR and deserving of WOAT or worse: he's actively wasting his 20s and should be encouraged through constant negative reinforcement to change.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I DONT GOTA FIND SHIIT, ITS QUITE CLEAR BY HOW INVESTED U ARE IN THE OUTCOME, BUT ILL LET YOU COOK THO

:feedme:

Because you can't find shyt you mental midget. I've sonned you every single time you've jumped on my nuts
cb13533c8b48c36d45a07849b4adc81e.png

The bay claiming Sac artists? Nope you dapped a post agreeing with what I said later on

Keak being in a wheelchair? Nope, you were spreading rumors

I got plenty of receipts of you being an absolutely shyt poster. Wear that banner with pride knowing that your fat ass earned it

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
That's all well and good, but, perhaps, we should let the good posters of the coliseum dictate his WOAT banner status. There are other people who are simply oblivious.

I never went campaigning to get him votes from over there. Mikey just threw that out in the mix because he'd rather nicole get it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
kobe-laugh.gif

Every December these WOAT threads always have entertaining debates.

full

I get it. There are a lot of rabble rousers.:sas2: But it doesn't take 12k posts a year to defend yourself. :gucci:

That's literally Napoleon level posting numbers.
I'm shooting for that 12k by December 31 , :wow:not quite there yet..
:umad:and it does when like 50 threads are created solely for and about me lol..check the stats on that, you and your friend, Jackie Cant.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The cacs and cac-asians interfering on black affairs, insulting and name calling black posters, yet again . And yet again, the so called black posters let them ... woooooww. The majority of comments are from white boys, c00ns, a wench and some faggit that names himself after Oprah Winfrey, chatting like a school girl . And obvious asians naming themselves after a Wok and another samari. Yet woat supposedly lends to credibility....

This shyt....
:dead::deadrose:...:laff:

You just love falling back on the race card to make up for your lack of humor and substance. You are a bytch, regardless of your skin tone, it is what it is.

You and the fat jew are made for each other :mjlol:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

The manner in which he thinks he's a good poster, or harmless rubs me the wrong way.

He's either the biggest troll on TLR and deserving of WOAT or worse: he's actively wasting his 20s and should be encouraged through constant negative reinforcement to change.

NOTICE ITS NEVER THE RESPECTED OR GOOD POSTERS WHO DONT FUX WIT ME .. SAME WIT THE SPORTS SECTION. ITS ALWAYS THE CLOWNS AND CATS WHO I CONSTANTLY EMBARRASS ON HERE. JUST CHECK WHOS GOIN AT ME IN THIS THREAD FOR REFERENCE.

:skip:

JOBLESS JOE BEEN HELLA QUIET TOO, TRYIN HIS BEST TO DETRACT ATTENTION AWAY FROM HIMSELF. U CAN TELL WINNIN THIS WOULD TRULY DEVESTATE HIM.

Status
Not open for further replies.