• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I didn’t even know who this @Sccit person was but after seeing his last thread and some of his post I changed my vote from Mozzy to him.
giphy.gif

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I had @CharlieManson as my walk off pick (can not stand that peckerwood) but on 2nd thought @Sccit is a terrible terrible poster but I'm to the point where I just usually scroll on down when I see his name so I kinda slept on em....and apparently hes a legend in two games :leon: , cuz I thought he only poisoned the Coliseum with his shyt post and broken caps button but I guess I was wrong.
Theres something to be said for a -13000 rep......dude done earned this award thoroughly, give the man his due....may he where that banner with honor as a reminder of wat we already knew he was before the critical acclaim :blessed:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

@Sccit

I can't take anyone who posts in all caps seriously.

And whatever that Napoleon's dude name is now for his bait threads in TLR.

Guess I'll go with this

Oh and @Sccit

@Sccit :UpperClass:

In light of that @Sccit should win by default.

i think it's high time that obnoxious hebrew gets recognized for his efforts :jaymelo: @Sccit has my vote

you dont get 13,000 in the red without being a huge fakkit :mjlol:

@Sccit is the absolute worst. Fuk that white trash trollbot cac hapsburg jawjewcac and his racist "talking points". He should get woat off the number of times that he refers to black posters as "fags" and tell us to get off his "nuts".. damn near every post, he has no logic and no substance. Don't know why he's still allowed on here...
:pacspit::mjpls:

Mr. Caps Lock is such a terrible poster he's a WOAT candidate on 2 subforums. :mjlol:

I’m voting for :Jew_mad: myself though.

Add @Sccit, he trash everywhere with Swag

Time to hit that polling booth if y'all haven't already done so ^^^^^^

giphy.gif

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I don't think @IbucciMane!'s votes should count because he already has a WOAT banner and @Sccit's votes shouldn't because, by most accounts, most of his haters are in the Coliseum.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
@Sccit's votes shouldn't because, by most accounts, most of his haters are in the Coliseum.

if you were to take away joe's nomination, @Sccit would still win the title by a landslide, even if you were to take away a dozen votes just to be nice. Besides, being a shytty person transcends sub-forums. Don't even try to give that fakkit an excuse for winning the title this year. He's a shyt poster not only here and the coliseum, but in the booth as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.