The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He a hoe? Doesn't sound like the youngin was getting a fair shot at the job and with being 3rd strong doesn't sound like it was going to be a next year if he would have stayed
Because he's not there yet. His accuracy is bad, but hes a good threat as a runner. He'll become a better passer as his career go on because he has arm talent.

Now if Coach O told him he was not goin to get no reps at QB then yea he fukked up. He didn't handle this well at all and it could cost him his job his Burrow gets hurt

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
He wasn't just being treated as a runner he was goin to play a lot and show what he got.

Look y'all know I'm on Narcisse side in all this but he is a hoe for leaving. Had he played the way I think he can play the job would prolly be his next year.

How are you going to play a lot when your practice reps will be reduced? :mjlol:

They were going to make him a package Tebow and breh weren't having it. I don't blame him.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
How are you going to play a lot when your practice reps will be reduced? :mjlol:

They were going to make him a package Tebow and breh weren't having it. I don't blame him.
What's wrong with being a young Tebow? this kid was a redshirt freshman What ever happen to waiting your turn? Had he showed out this year he would have been in line to be the starter next year. He was the only QB guaranteed to play in all of this. Had Burrow got hurt he would have been the starter because Brennan was red shirting this year and McMillian was always goin to transfer .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
YOU are the one calling it a marquee matchup. It's our second matchup against a ranked team based off the AP poll, that's it. For Dawgs fans this will be our best road game outside of the bowl game so we'll enjoy it but we're not gassing up LSU. We expect to win in Baton Rouge and KIM, you the one acting like we gassin it up
I just wanted you on wax to admit to the breh @smitty22 yall schedule aint shyt. I just aint want you to send no more paragraphs when you know yall got it easy. I think we achieved alla dat :ehh:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wasn't just being treated as a runner he was goin to play a lot and show what he got.

Look y'all know I'm on Narcisse side in all this but he is a hoe for leaving. Had he played the way I think he can play the job would prolly be his next year.
Doesn’t Burrow have 2 years of eligibility?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
So Narcisse was going to be just a package play runner for LSU. :mjpls:

fukk them and Coach O.

Going for Miami just to see the meltdown from LSU homers. :wow:
I cant predict the brehs logic, but the way I look at it, he coulda assumed that his ceiling with them for the rest of his tenure would've been package QB. Those suspicions mixed with being dishonestly placed behind this fan fav Brennan would've had me fukked up too. I dont know all the facts tho

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I expect y'all to sneak in in the low 20s. I think the game will be close early but we'll pull away. It'll be our first true test this season and USC has some talent but we should beat y'all by double digits (no diss). Should be a good game tho
I know you new around here & all but

Q6LJ.gif

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Did Saban just named Tua the starter with out saying it? :jbhmm:

Saban has been particularly impressed with the Tide's collection of talent at running back and receiver this preseason and said he's looking for the guy who can best spread the ball around and "utilize the talents of all those players."

Saban said it's possible that both quarterbacks could play in the first game.

"There could be a role for both of them, but there's been no decision made either way," Saban said. "Just like every position, there's good competition at quarterback, and nobody's backing away from that competition. As much as anybody, the other kids on the team will let us know which one of those guys gives us the best chance to win. The good thing is that we've won with both."

Given some of Alabama's personnel losses on defense to the NFL and key injuries at linebacker this offseason, Saban said this will probably be a "different kind of team" in that the Tide might have to win more scoring battles and not lean on their defense as much.

"That plays a factor, too, because we may have to score more points to win this season than we have in the past," Saban said. "It all fits together."