The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
DlKd5n2W4AIl9Ym.jpg:large

Jay and Beyonce blessed the stadium last night. Good things ahead.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
What's wrong with being a young Tebow? this kid was a redshirt freshman What ever happen to waiting your turn? Had he showed out this year he would have been in line to be the starter next year. He was the only QB guaranteed to play in all of this. Had Burrow got hurt he would have been the starter because Brennan was red shirting this year and McMillian was always goin to transfer .

:mjlol: Brennan wasn't redshirting breh. He's going to be backup regardless to keep his family and boosters happy. Narc left because of politics not because he didn't want to wait. Brennan wasn't better than dude.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
8 too many, reward the power 5 conf champs, and give a team a at large

Kind like @Trust Me said, 5 leaves the door for another sec squad and that’s it

You mean the power 5 winners and a random SEC team? :usure:

That shyt will never be subjective. They'll always try and rationalize getting that 2nd SEC team in the playoffs.

I agree, by 8 you get an outsider like ucf, and maybe a key team that dropped one game and because of that, didn’t get to the conference Chip

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don’t think 6 teams innately solves the issue they have overall. Mid majors still can’t make it. 8 would’ve fixed the 2014 TCU-Baylor issue and last year (seeing my worn down tigers against Baker fresh off a heisman would’ve been :to: worthy tho)