The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Throw my whip in that bet too. Brewster’s dirty and smug as fukk. His son Clint’s a bytch too.

We gifted y’all the game last year.

The committee gifted y’all a ranking to start the year.

Be grateful.

Merry Christmas.

:scust:

We not ranked?

Maybe it's not a big enough win because you'll did have a lot of turnovers in the game.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SOUTH CAROLINA SHOULDN'T BE RANKED.

We beat Michigan last year in the bowl game but thats not a big enough reason to rank us. Bentley still hasn't had a signature win and he fukks up a lot in big games. Yes we return a wealth of talent but thats doesn't put us over. Beat UGA I may reconsider.
Plus you will be ranked after week 1 regardless. Someone has to lose between VTech & FSU and LSU is the dog against Miami.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only cause they want to build the week two game.
Likely, but your team can easily make an argument for being better than the ranked squads from 19-25. No problem with them postering that top 25 match up for week 2.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
This is the field, the one with 30 rows of bleachers behind the home sideline, where Lowell Narcisse will play his first college football game.

The former LSU quarterback saw it for the first time Friday.

He scrimmaged on it Saturday.

And Monday (Aug. 20), the left-handed passer went through his first full practice with his new Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College teammates.

The workout came a full week after LSU offensive coordinator Steve Ensminger told Narcisse he would have his practice reps reduced to a series of special run plays with only occasional chances to throw.

An unhappy Narcisse went home to St. James that night and talked with his mother and brother.

"An emotional night," he called it.

The next morning, Narcisse returned to Baton Rouge to tell coach Ed Orgeron his decision to leave LSU, something he could have done three months earlier when graduate transfer Joe Burrow first said he would leave Ohio State for LSU.

So Narcisse was going to be just a package play runner for LSU. :mjpls:

fukk them and Coach O.

Going for Miami just to see the meltdown from LSU homers. :wow:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He wasn't just being treated as a runner he was goin to play a lot and show what he got.

Look y'all know I'm on Narcisse side in all this but he is a hoe for leaving. Had he played the way I think he can play the job would prolly be his next year.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
He wasn't just being treated as a runner he was goin to play a lot and show what he got.

Look y'all know I'm on Narcisse side in all this but he is a hoe for leaving. Had he played the way I think he can play the job would prolly be his next year.
He a hoe? Doesn't sound like the youngin was getting a fair shot at the job and with being 3rd strong doesn't sound like it was going to be a next year if he would have stayed

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Only cause they want to build the week two game.

I expect y'all to sneak in in the low 20s. I think the game will be close early but we'll pull away. It'll be our first true test this season and USC has some talent but we should beat y'all by double digits (no diss). Should be a good game tho

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Getting back to my point, that’s y’all secondary marquee matchup? All your SEC East gassing and y’all boutta have an unranked matchup circled on the calendar?

YOU are the one calling it a marquee matchup. It's our second matchup against a ranked team based off the AP poll, that's it. For Dawgs fans this will be our best road game outside of the bowl game so we'll enjoy it but we're not gassing up LSU. We expect to win in Baton Rouge and KIM, you the one acting like we gassin it up