The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Then your argument makes no sense.

USC, Oregon, Stanford, Washington > Clemson & FSU

The ACC has only been a two team conference. And we saw what happened when FSU ran up against Oregon. The same Oregon that Stanford usually handled. :yeshrug:

The only team that has a chip is USC though. That was damn near 15 years ago. Washington just got good a few years ago after being non relevant for 3 decades. Oregon hasn't been shyt since OSU pummeled them. We all know what USC has done recently (OSU) and back to Stanford. They done nothing special but beat Oregon. :yeshrug: No chips , no playoff appearance and no major bowl wins. Learn the meaning of elite before using it. So comparing the last decade of conferences there is no comparison.

Last edited:

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Let’s do some preseason predictions brehs

Playoff 4: Alabama, Oklahoma, Clemson, Washington
Heisman Finalists: D'Andre Swift, Myles Gaskin, Drew Lock, Kyler Murray
First Coach Fired: Kliff Kingsbury or Mark Stoops
Surprise Team(s): Texas, Missouri
Biggest Bust(s): Michigan, USC, Miami, Miss St

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Playoff 4: Alabama, Clemson, Stanford, Penn State

Heisman Finalists: Damien Harris, Khalil Tate, Dwayne Haskins, Bryce Love

First Coach Fired: Kliff Kingsbury

Surprise Team(s): Boise State, South Carolina and Stanford

Biggest Bust(s): Auburn, Notre Dame, Washington

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Playoff 4: Alabama, Clemson, Stanford, Penn State

Heisman Finalists: Damien Harris, Khalil Tate, Dwayne Haskins, Bryce Love

First Coach Fired: Kliff Kingsbury

Surprise Team(s): Boise State, South Carolina and Stanford

Biggest Bust(s): Auburn, Notre Dame, Washington

I want to dap you but the list is bittersweet.

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s do some preseason predictions brehs

Playoff 4: Clemson, Alabama, Washington, Michigan
Heisman Finalists: Tua Tagovailoa, Will Grier, Bryce Love, AJ Dillon
First Coach Fired: DJ Durkin (jk), David Beaty
Surprise Team(s): UCLA, Cal, Boston College, Duke, Arkansas State
Biggest Bust(s): Oklahoma, Notre Dame, USC, VT, LSU
Picking that Big Ten slot for the playoff is tough. I think Michigan actually has the year they’ve been waiting for but I could see MSU or OSU easily getting there as well. Since we don’t know what’s happening with Meyer, I’m going to give it to Michigan for now.

Oklahoma is mad overrated. They lost a lot on D with the secondary and some of their top tacklers. Their strength will be that O-Line and run, but the rest of the B12 has caught up with them. I expect them to finish with 3 losses as a top 25 team, but they won’t be in playoff contention along with the rest of the B12.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Picking that Big Ten slot for the playoff is tough. I think Michigan actually has the year they’ve been waiting for but I could see MSU or OSU easily getting there as well. Since we don’t know what’s happening with Meyer, I’m going to give it to Michigan for now.

Oklahoma is mad overrated. They lost a lot on D with the secondary and some of their top tacklers. Their strength will be that O-Line and run, but the rest of the B12 has caught up with them. I expect them to finish with 3 losses as a top 25 team, but they won’t be in playoff contention along with the rest of the B12.

Yeah picking the B1G is difficult, it’s very possible that the B1G shuts themselves out the Playoff this year from beating each other up.

Tua could very well end up in New York but I think Harris is gonna have such a good year this year, even with Najee and Jacobs getting carries. The whole Jalen/Tua/Daboll drama behind the scenes really robbed Harris of a lot of yards because mid season he was having a rushing year on par with Saquon.

Last edited:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I guess I gotta be on coli every minute nikka? Sorry I cant be in the thread getting clapped up incessantly like you cuh. You really think I aint know LSU was (currently) ranked when we play them nikkas too? :gucci:

I don't know what you think. Based on your track record and your actual post you sound pretty stupid. LSU is currently #25, you clearly didn't know that and now you trying to save face. Just accept your L and move on breh, you'll get sonned again before too long

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don't know what you think. Based on your track record and your actual post you sound pretty stupid. LSU is currently #25, you clearly didn't know that and now you trying to save face. Just accept your L and move on breh, you'll get sonned again before too long
Getting back to my point, that’s y’all secondary marquee matchup? All your SEC East gassing and y’all boutta have an unranked matchup circled on the calendar?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Not even 24 hrs on the job and Stan already doing the Lords work :lawd:

Texas A&M faces NCAA scrutiny from ex-Aggie's bid to play this season
Over the next several months, however, Marchiol said he witnessed behavior that made him uncomfortable, including, he asserts, an assistant coach giving him cash to host top recruits on"unofficial" visits. Marchiol also said he and other players were evaluated in June practice sessions that were allegedly voluntary but were operated and observed outside the NCAA rule book.

The new coaching staff arrived with a mind-set that the team was soft, Marchiol said, and demeaning and vulgar language directed at players became common. Then the training staff at Texas A&M, he claims, mishandled an ankle injury that doctors had said would require caution because of a surgery Marchiol had that sidelined him in his freshman year.

:leon:
:lupe:
:lolbron:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Got my money that the assistant giving out cash is Tim Brewster. I'll bet my whip on that. Figured it would take at least two years for them to fukk up considering the class they got coming in but things are moving faster than I expected. Keep dropping dimes on these nikkas @dtownreppin214

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
SOUTH CAROLINA SHOULDN'T BE RANKED.

We beat Michigan last year in the bowl game but thats not a big enough reason to rank us. Bentley still hasn't had a signature win and he fukks up a lot in big games. Yes we return a wealth of talent but thats doesn't put us over. Beat UGA I may reconsider.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Got my money that the assistant giving out cash is Tim Brewster. I'll bet my whip on that. Figured it would take at least two years for them to fukk up considering the class they got coming in but things are moving faster than I expected. Keep dropping dimes on these nikkas @dtownreppin214

Throw my whip in that bet too. Brewster’s dirty and smug as fukk. His son Clint’s a bytch too.

We beat Michigan last year in the bowl game but thats not a big enough reason to rank us. Bentley still hasn't had a signature win and he fukks up a lot in big games. Yes we return a wealth of talent but thats doesn't put us over. Beat UGA I may reconsider.

We gifted y’all the game last year.

The committee gifted y’all a ranking to start the year.

Be grateful.

Merry Christmas.

:scust:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

:laff::laff::laff::LarryscUM: