The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Cacs will tell you McMillion was garbage and couldn’t play anywhere but apparently he was fixing to transfer to another SEC school.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I just wanted you on wax to admit to the breh @smitty22 yall schedule aint shyt. I just aint want you to send no more paragraphs when you know yall got it easy. I think we achieved alla dat :ehh:

So you achieved your goal by fabricating a made up talking point about marquee matchups that no one in this thread even said. Did @smitty22 at least pay you to sound this stupid? Your dignity & perceived intelligence gotta be worth more than a pity dap & e-rep

I know you new around here & all but

Q6LJ.gif

Check the start date ain't nobody new to shyt. Only USC I acknowledge is Carolina, shoutout to Columbia

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Cacs will tell you McMillion was garbage and couldn’t play anywhere but apparently he was fixing to transfer to another SEC school.
Lol you and @invincible1914 were the ones saying McMillan wasn't any good. But yea he was going to transfer to Florida or Kentucky probably since those were his two best chances to play right away
Former LSU quarterback Justin McMillan thought he was all set to transfer to his next school, when that school told him he’d been blocked by the LSU athletic department.

McMillan said he was informed Wednesday by an SEC school, which he would not disclose, that his recruitment had been halted because of the block.

McMillan said he “knew he was going to get blocked from the SEC West,” but he thought he was under the impression he might play for other SEC schools.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Lol you and @invincible1914 were the ones saying McMillan wasn't any good. But yea he was going to transfer to Florida or Kentucky probably since those were his two best chances to play right away
Former LSU quarterback Justin McMillan thought he was all set to transfer to his next school, when that school told him he’d been blocked by the LSU athletic department.

McMillan said he was informed Wednesday by an SEC school, which he would not disclose, that his recruitment had been halted because of the block.

McMillan said he “knew he was going to get blocked from the SEC West,” but he thought he was under the impression he might play for other SEC schools.
I never said McMillon wasn’t good only thing I said was I’d start Burrow over him. I think the school is Vandy because he can transfers to a school we don’t play in the next 2 years and Kentucky is one of those teams we don’t

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I never said McMillon wasn’t good only thing I said was I’d start Burrow over him. I think the school is Vandy because he can transfers to a school we don’t play in the next 2 years and Kentucky is one of those teams we don’t
Vandy has Shurmur though so McMillan wouldn't start there. It was probably Florida. He better hurry up and sign somewhere like Texas Tech though, he doesn't have a lot of time to get somewhere and learn a new offense.

It's any SEC school OR any opponent over the next 2 years. So it couldve been Kentucky. Vandy doesn't make any sense

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Got my money that the assistant giving out cash is Tim Brewster. I'll bet my whip on that. Figured it would take at least two years for them to fukk up considering the class they got coming in but things are moving faster than I expected. Keep dropping dimes on these nikkas @dtownreppin214
i knew some funny business was going on with this class. :patrice:

i wonder if they'll have to vacate that future national championship. :mjlol:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

He was never on our radar

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
He was never on our radar
How would you know? Obviously the coaching staff wouldn't want something like that public until it was a done deal. Vandy doesn't really make sense since they have an established QB in Shurmur. If he was willing to go to Vandy knowing he would be a backup for a year then that makes Coach O look even worse for not being able to keep him at LSU. Also he doesn't fit Vandy's offense at all. And is the ideal QB for a Mullen offense.

Last edited:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SOUTH CAROLINA SHOULDN'T BE RANKED.

We beat Michigan last year in the bowl game but thats not a big enough reason to rank us. Bentley still hasn't had a signature win and he fukks up a lot in big games. Yes we return a wealth of talent but thats doesn't put us over. Beat UGA I may reconsider.
i agree and disagree in a sense. we probably deserved to be ranked in the final polls last year but my philosophy is noone deserves a preseason ranking because no games have been played. if we beat uga that might be the most quality win for anybody after 2 weeks. i said after michigan that bentley and the team in general did some things that hadnt done previously as far as coming back from a double digit deficit against a solid opponent. thats not proof of turning a corner, because its only 1 game, but it gives me hope. what gives me more hope is he's now a junior and i feel the staff with roper gone is less likely to expect him to win games by himself, i hope.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So you achieved your goal by fabricating a made up talking point about marquee matchups that no one in this thread even said. Did @smitty22 at least pay you to sound this stupid? Your dignity & perceived intelligence gotta be worth more than a pity dap & e-rep

Check the start date ain't nobody new to shyt. Only USC I acknowledge is Carolina, shoutout to Columbia
Nahhhhh hoe ass nikka don't try to act like you been in here these past few years like you are now.

This the most your bandwagon ass ever been in here :camby:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
How would you know? Obviously the coaching staff wouldn't want something like that public until it was a done deal. Vandy doesn't really make sense since they have an established QB in Shurmur. If he was willing to go to Vandy knowing he would be a backup for a year then that makes Coach O look even worse for not being able to keep him at LSU. Also he doesn't fit Vandy's offense at all. And is the ideal QB for a Mullen offense.

why would we bring in yet ANOTHER unproven QB? we're invested in Emory and already have Jaren committed for next year and also Anthony Richardson the following year.