The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Vandy's academic standards should be viewed as an advantage since getting an education there is worth more than anywhere else in the SEC. They just don't spend any money on football at Vandy. They are so far behind when it comes to facilities and everything else. And I like Mason as a coach but they need an elite recruiter at Vandy, Franklin was perfect if he had stayed
Them also knocking down his push for better facilities tells me he's getting let go at seasons end regardless of his record

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Let’s do some preseason predictions brehs

Playoff 4:Bama :beli:, Clemson, OSU, Texas
Heisman Finalists:Bryce Love
First Coach Fired:
Surprise Team(s):Texas, TCU, Florida, Utah
Biggest Bust(s):Oklahoma, Miss St, Miami

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Look at some of these weak ass playoff predictions.

Alright all you mother fukk, alright alright I'm putting cases on all you nikkas. You mother fukkers will be watching football in Pelican bay when I get finish with you JUCO program nikka. 23 hour lock down nikka. Who the fukk you think you fukking with. Yeah you right keep scrolling. Thats alright we winning anyway WE WINNING AWAY. You can pick'em. AHHH shyt WHAT A THREAD WHAT A MOTHER fukkING THREAD.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
One of those teams that won a chip only won 7 games last season. This not five years ago.
There you go moving the goal posts. You were talking about what Stanford has done the last decade. FSU and Clemson Both done more. So which is it? Oochie Wallie or One Mic?

Silkk

Daps
There you go moving the goal posts. You were talking about what Stanford has done the last decade. FSU and Clemson Both done more. So which is it? Oochie Wallie or One Mic?
And then you brought up conference difficulty....

Silkk

Daps
How long until Sears files the transfer papers
Probably won't, tbh I'm disappointed in both them dudes and the people who recruited them.

How do you have a whole 3+ years to go after your dream job and you let some kid straight out of high school (a year early at that) come & just snatch that shyt from you without a fight. :smh:

Silkk

Daps
It's apart of the discussion :what:
Then your argument makes no sense.

USC, Oregon, Stanford, Washington > Clemson & FSU

The ACC has only been a two team conference. And we saw what happened when FSU ran up against Oregon. The same Oregon that Stanford usually handled. :yeshrug:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
There’s a whole lotta love for Oregon State or Oklahoma State this year, to make the playoffs.

Cause I KNOW they ain’t talkin bout that coachless, soulless team in Columbus. :wtf:
11/30 is a GUARANTEED L fam. :usure:

Last year was last year. We're taking care of business THIS year.

I think you and I both know your time at the top of the B1G has run its course. These next 10 years are ours. :blessed:

Beginning this year. At the big house. We're sending JT out a loser, in this his 12th year of eligibility. :mjgrin:

And he still don't got his AA. :gucci:

Bruh.. he’s not going ANYWHERE. And you HATE it.

You know this year is the year the series flips back to the good guys, right?

I’d say let’s avi bet again, but I don’t think i can find a better avi for you to rock :win:

I’m conflicted.

Beginning this year.. that’s when the tide in our series turns.. and I’m just not sure you’re man enough to show your face on here anymore. And that sucks.. cause I like your posting .. at times. :francis:

This years different :ufdup:

Take your talents to the diamond breh..

After we pick up that natty this year. :blessed:

What a year it’s gonna be. :smugfavre:

I think if you put “ this is our year” in caps people will start to believe you and pick scUM :DemBuckeyes:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Probably won't, tbh I'm disappointed in both them dudes and the people who recruited them.

How do you have a whole 3+ years to go after your dream job and you let some kid straight out of high school (a year early at that) come & just snatch that shyt from you without a fight. :smh:

Just realized the last USC QB to skip a year in high school was John David Booty :dame: