The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What game did he get fired after breh

That wasn’t my direct point, unless Burrow is a god, sending Orgeron back to the LA slums would’ve been the best for your program. Y’all would’ve had a whole year to find a real coach
When LSU fans think about Les getting fired I don't think the 1st thing that comes to mind is that he lost to Auburn

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Taggart had Flowers for 3 years and didn't win the conference
How you going to win the conference when you in a full re-build? :what: Did you not see how they looked before he got there? Do you not see each year their wins increased? You non football people act like he was at a big time school where recruits are flocking to go to.

Don't worry. When he smacks the Canes in the mouth this year, you'll get it.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm not goin to lie. Coach o is playing with fire and this could very well cost him his job.

I like Burrow but brennan idk, he could have at least said the other 3 were even instead of letting it be known Brennen is his 2nd guy. Brennan was coming off the worst scrimmage of the 4
Lots of :mjpls: going on at the QB position. I'll tell you if these kids are not hyped to play for him, it's going to be a long season. Idk why these big time colleges make rash decisions when hiring coaches. Too much talent at LSU to have this BS going on.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
u going to win the conference when you in a full re-build? :what: Did you not see how they looked before he got there? Do you not see each year their wins increased? You non football people act like he was at a big time school where recruits are flocking to go to.

Don't worry. When he smacks the Canes in the mouth this year, you'll get it.

They were favorites to win the conference in 2016, they were rebuilding that year. :jbhmm:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
"All that in state talent" :skip:

You grasping for all kind of straws right about now.

Explain to me the differences in winning at Vandy & winning at Miss St:jbhmm:

Maybe if he played in a division with only one strong team (Clemson) he would've been higher than 4th.

9-4 in the SEC West :hula: 7-6 in the ACC Clemson invitational
Mississippi is in the T10 in % of elite recruits. Three states that border are in the Top 13 (4 if you wanna count FL since it's only a 90 min drive from state line to state line.

Difference in winning at Vandy vs. MSST? Vandy ranks as the toughest school to get into in the SEC. The easiest? Mississippi State. THAT'S the difference dummy. It's like asking, what's the difference between getting into USC or Independence Community college.

Let's not talk about easy divisions considering SC probably plays in the weakest in all of D1. At least the PAC12 North got an excuse

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
"All that in state talent" :skip:

You grasping for all kind of straws right about now.

Explain to me the differences in winning at Vandy & winning at Miss St:jbhmm:

Maybe if he played in a division with only one strong team (Clemson) he would've been higher than 4th.

9-4 in the SEC West :hula: 7-6 in the ACC Clemson invitational
But where them Cotton Bowl pics tho:takedat:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
“How are you gonna win the conference if you’re in a full on rebuild?”

“Jim Harbaugh’s a terrible overrated coach. He can’t win the hardest conference in the country. He’s had three years. So what if it’s a full rebuild?”

:stopitslime:

Alzheimer’s is a motherfukker..

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I don’t even count LSU as playing a ranked team, they won’t be after week 1. If your schedule so pathetic u gotta count them as a marquee matchup, that’s a shame brother

Lmao you always throwing them shade but then coming out looking stupid in the end

Exactly. Breh went milk carton status after that dumbass post and sadly that response is the best he could come up with. Wasn't nobody talkin about a marquee matchup, we were talkin about how many ranked teams we'd be playing

Just take your L @Rigby. and move on SMH

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Damn I can't wait till week 2.... @AVXL I want to see what that offense looks like against ya'll.

I hate that White tore his ACL though...legit the best high school running back I've ever seen...I thought he might be the next Herschel for yall...