The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Can’t be a legit fair investigation huh :gucci:.

:francis: Legit huh

This isn't how the #InMyFeelings challenge works breh :heh:

I could give a fukk about Dan Mullen, but to discredit the shyt he did at Mississippi State while doing it clean is just pure dumb nikka shyt.

If it's so easy to win & recruit at Miss St then why didn't anyone do it before him consistently?

:mjlol: at talking about Pac 12 Champion Clay Helton shytting the bed when your bum ass team had to reschedule a canceled game on championship weekend just to qualify for the Candy Ass Classic.

And if you want to see how my career is going you can check out the 6 Certs 6 Figures forum my brother :mjgrin:

:Whyyoulying:

Uh huh

Look he did what he did, as far as MSU is concerned but I’m not convinced he the man yet

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man, I truly dont think the country is really ready for what Willie is cooking up in Tallahassee.
This right here. Haters and some FSU fans don't get it. He's bring fun back to FSU. Early Bobby Bowden, you can tell them kids were having fun. It showed on the field. He can relate to the players and he's a player's coach. But don't take no shyt though. I'm getting hyped over the blowouts that FSU will place upon teams. :mjgrin: None of that "I refuse to ruin the integrity of the game" bullshyt. :comeon:

Every True Frosh that is good will be on the field this year. You can bank on it. We all know Laborn and Terry should have been on the field last year. Worry no more. Ya boy Thompson, Gainer, Samuels, and Helton will all get their four game playing experience or more if they ball out. This is why I'm so excited. No true talent will be riding the pine.

I expect a little sloppiness in the beginning due to the new O and D. But it won't take them long at all to gel.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yep, Taggarts teams had such little talent at USF that for reason were favorite to win the conference with Flowers and Marlon Mack but never did. The bias media had high expectations on Willie and the bad news bears for no reason.
Taggart built that talent up. Broke USF winning record and dipped. He would have won the conference if he stayed. But after he walks the dog with Bum Canes, you'll get your blinders off.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ anger towards Urban. He's a scumbag enabler of violent offenders since he was at Florida, it's not a shock he fits in so well to Buckeye culture where football is more important than domestic abuse victims

And BTW, we still better than you, still out recruiting y'all and still got a better shot at being in the CFB Playoff than y'all so what are you sayin? If you didn't just win a title (with respect to Bama) what are you really hollerin? Because you got a championship more recently? You still ain't a defending champion so shut that shyt up BUCK boy :camby:
Who put football over dv 1980? You seen the results of the investigation? Or are you just hollaring csuse your program not looked at as a big dawg like us lil homie :BrutusGrin:We can take chips out the convo since you ain’t seen none, other than last yr name a year in the last 30 where y’all finished above us bum? You might find one in 2011 off the top, other than that i really don’t know. Yall lil nikkas in college football. Them Maryland and Rutgers programs you trying to clown won the same amount of chips in your lifetime as 1980, chew on that bum. You screaming recruiting as if we aint top 5 every year. You really new at this college football thing, you might wanna go back into your falcons thread and throw shots at @portcityplaya and the Saints, cause you looking real dumb over here :BrutusDahell:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So let's all guess how this plays out, domestic violence enabling & Caucasian Buckeyes coach Urban Meyer stays on with a "minimal" suspension meanwhile well respected and admired black AD Gene Smith takes the fall and resigns to protect the program and his scumbag coach.

And we all know how many wack ass Brutus smileys we gon see later this week when the news breaks :snoop:

Urban’s a fukking snake and he threw Gene under the bus.

‘I reported all of the violations to gene, and if he didn’t do anything with it, hows that on me? :hubie:

Reptile ass mufukka.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
This isn't how the #InMyFeelings challenge works breh :heh:

I could give a fukk about Dan Mullen, but to discredit the shyt he did at Mississippi State while doing it clean is just pure dumb nikka shyt.

If it's so easy to win & recruit at Miss St then why didn't anyone do it before him consistently?

:mjlol: at talking about Pac 12 Champion Clay Helton shytting the bed when your bum ass team had to reschedule a canceled game on championship weekend just to qualify for the Candy Ass Classic.

And if you want to see how my career is going you can check out the 6 Certs 6 Figures forum my brother :mjgrin:
All that Juelz'ing and not ONE Cotton Bowl pic.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Who put football over dv 1980? You seen the results of the investigation? Or are you just hollaring csuse your program not looked at as a big dawg like us lil homie :BrutusGrin:We can take chips out the convo since you ain’t seen none, other than last yr name a year in the last 30 where y’all finished above us bum? You might find one in 2011 off the top, other than that i really don’t know. Yall lil nikkas in college football. Them Maryland and Rutgers programs you trying to clown won the same amount of chips in your lifetime as 1980, chew on that bum. You screaming recruiting as if we aint top 5 every year. You really new at this college football thing, you might wanna go back into your falcons thread and throw shots at @portcityplaya and the Saints, cause you looking real dumb over here :BrutusDahell:

Don't send that roody poo punk babyback bytch over my way. You gon get him fukked up
2s0hlkp.jpg

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
So did Georgia, Next Man Up

And on no planet are you getting more talent to fukkin Starkville, MS than South Florida. What is even the pipeline for Starkville, fukkin Mississippi :dead:

Yeah I know you know nothing about Florida with that right there. Last time I checked. USF wasn't a UF, UM or FSU. The BEST talent goes there. If not they go out of state. So that makes Willie T even better for recruiting what he can and consistently winning more games each season he was there. Did way better than Skip Holtz and Leavitt. Both were there many years.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Your school has consistently been involved in scandals, from Maurice Clarett to tattoos and Terrelle Pryor to now domestic violence cover ups. Just admit that football trumps everything in Ohio, you know it and I know it. Stop playing like you give a fukk about the victim as long as Urban comes back.

And you keep talkin 1980, but I'm talking 2018. So yea we're better than y'all RIGHT NOW, deal with that shyt BUCK boy. And nah breh ima get good and comfy in this thread and if you wanna pop off about UGA just know I'll be here every time to shut that shyt down

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Your school has consistently been involved in scandals, from Maurice Clarett to tattoos and Terrelle Pryor to now domestic violence cover ups. Just admit that football trumps everything in Ohio, you know it and I know it. Stop playing like you give a fukk about the victim as long as Urban comes back.

And you keep talkin 1980, but I'm talking 2018. So yea we're better than y'all RIGHT NOW, deal with that shyt BUCK boy. And nah breh ima get good and comfy in this thread and if you wanna pop off about UGA just know I'll be here every time to shut that shyt down
Name a program that hasn’t had fukk ups? We big dawgs so of course ours gonna be in the national spotlight. When you 1980 nobody gives a fukk

Georgia Football: Arrest Total At 11 Mark Richt Losing Control

Georgia football: Details emerge about arrests of Natrez Patrick, Jayson Stanley

Georgia football player arrested on felony charge

Georgia Football Employee Arrested

Georgia Bulldogs Football: Troubles Continue With 4 Players Arrested on Monday Night

Let the juelzing begin 1980