The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Alright. Let's stick to the topic. Exactly WTF did Mullen accomplish at State that got you waving the pom poms?
He took that bum ass basement dwelling program to #1
Three 9+ win seasons
8 Consecutive bowl games
Blasted LSU 37-7, nobody lights their secondary up like that ever

He did essentially what James Franklin did at Vandy except he did it better & for a longer period of time.

Miss St used to be a guaranteed W when teams looked at their schedules, not so much anymore.

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Damn bruh Coach O bringing bad vibes in the locker? :huhldup:. I guess there was a reason why USC didn't hire him :francis: I would imagine you have a 4 year contract with him. This is year two so, owing him two more years shouldn't be too bad if he has a bad season. Shouldn't have fired Les if ya'll gotta go through this shyt. Too much talent there in LA to have them under perform.
Punk ass Les Miles just had to keep running that old antiquated offense. :stopitslime: He flat out dared the school to fire him. Miles is a better coach and recruiter than Orgeron, but at least Coach O is willing to change (even if he doesn’t know what change to make)

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Don't send that roody poo punk babyback bytch over my way. You gon get him fukked up
2s0hlkp.jpg

:mjlol: you ain't gon do shyt powderpuff. You've been exposed as a real life 5 foot troll numerous times on here

Im tired of beating up on him :Scustbrutus:

Juelzing? The same shyt you did when the AP poll got released earlier today and you saw we were a couple spots ahead and your whole mood changed from "were ahead of y'all in every poll" to dappin posts saying you hate "preseason polls"?

Or how about the juelzing when I ask who's better now and you start talkin about 1980?

Or how about when you get confronted for your school getting a chance to see us on the field but cancelling for fukkin Oregon. You might as well change your screen name to Juelz Smittana the way you been carrying on in here :mjlol:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
He took that bum ass basement dwelling program to #1
Three 9+ win seasons
And never finishing above 4th place in the SECW but ONCE and only finished ranked three times in 9 seasons. All that in-state talent and never got one 5-star recruit in 9 seasons.

Blasted LSU 37-7, nobody lights their secondary up like that ever
Thats an accomplishment? Light up? They only passed for a 180 yds

He did essentially what James Franklin did at Vandy except he did it better & for a longer period of time.
These 2 programs are not the same. Nice try

8 Consecutive bowl games
Only one NY day bowl game but shout out to the Belk & St Petersburg bowls

Again, wtf did he accomplish bruh? You the only one waving the pom poms. The UF fans on here not even partying this hard over this dude

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And never finishing above 4th place in the SECW but ONCE and only finished ranked three times in 9 seasons. All that in-state talent and never got one 5-star recruit in 9 seasons.

Thats an accomplishment? Light up? They only passed for a 180 yds

These 2 programs are not the same. Nice try

Only one NY day bowl game but shout out to the Belk & St Petersburg bowls

Again, wtf did he accomplish bruh? You the only one waving the pom poms. The UF fans on here not even partying this hard over this dude
"All that in state talent" :skip:

You grasping for all kind of straws right about now.

Explain to me the differences in winning at Vandy & winning at Miss St:jbhmm:

Maybe if he played in a division with only one strong team (Clemson) he would've been higher than 4th.

9-4 in the SEC West :hula: 7-6 in the ACC Clemson invitational

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I know they don't teach reading at Auburn but if you look again very, very closely you'll see we play you numbskulls (#9 in the AP) in Athens and #25 LSU at Baton Rouge
I don’t even count LSU as playing a ranked team, they won’t be after week 1. If your schedule so pathetic u gotta count them as a marquee matchup, that’s a shame brother

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Damn bruh Coach O bringing bad vibes in the locker? :huhldup:. I guess there was a reason why USC didn't hire him :francis: I would imagine you have a 4 year contract with him. This is year two so, owing him two more years shouldn't be too bad if he has a bad season. Shouldn't have fired Les if ya'll gotta go through this shyt. Too much talent there in LA to have them under perform.
I'm not goin to lie. Coach o is playing with fire and this could very well cost him his job.

I like Burrow but brennan idk, he could have at least said the other 3 were even instead of letting it be known Brennen is his 2nd guy. Brennan was coming off the worst scrimmage of the 4

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Punk ass Les Miles just had to keep running that old antiquated offense. :stopitslime: He flat out dared the school to fire him. Miles is a better coach and recruiter than Orgeron, but at least Coach O is willing to change (even if he doesn’t know what change to make)
That 2016 team had 7 players that started on NFL teams as rookies, that same team would have been lucky to win 6 game with Les had we not fired him. He's lost all his mojo when I don't get why people think we should have kept him. There's a reason why he hasn't been hired since.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I said y’all would be begging us to axe that nikka Orgeron and where are we now? :mjlit: LSU could beat Miami but with the current state of affairs, just seems like alotta fukkery :yeshrug: sorry
Auburn didn't get Les fired, him goin 4-5 his last 9 games and still refusing to change got him fired

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Taggart built that talent up. Broke USF winning record and dipped. He would have won the conference if he stayed. But after he walks the dog with Bum Canes, you'll get your blinders off.

Taggart had Flowers for 3 years and didn't win the conference

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Auburn didn't get Les fired, him goin 4-5 his last 9 games and still refusing to change got him fired
What game did he get fired after breh

That wasn’t my direct point, unless Burrow is a god, sending Orgeron back to the LA slums would’ve been the best for your program. Y’all would’ve had a whole year to find a real coach