The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I know they don't teach reading at Auburn but if you look again very, very closely you'll see we play you numbskulls (#9 in the AP) in Athens and #25 LSU at Baton Rouge

That fool posted that like the number 10 team at the beginning of the season is the number 10 at the end :heh:

When I say that nikka momma had to suck off the whole admissions building to get in school I was dead wrong.
She had to suck off the entire school board for him to pass coloring class

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
“Bailey Hockman and James Blackman from a great understanding of what we’re doing they’re probably a little ahead of Francois. From that standpoint they are doing some things and getting better at what we did in the spring and it’s been really good because we’re starting to click for those guys and making the plays….and then Deondre it’s pretty cool to see him out there making the plays that he’s making and he just came back in training camp…and he’s been putting in a lot of work too and that’s paying off for him as well.” -Willie Taggart

Yeah Slick Willie pulling Francois ho card. :mjlol: Trying to get him motivated.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I hope he stays on. Two reasons.

One.. the rest of the country will see how corrupt and ‘win at all costs’ OSU is.. and they’ll generate even more here.

Two.. I wanna beat Urban’s ass this year and for years to come. :demonic:

So let's all guess how this plays out, domestic violence enabling & Caucasian Buckeyes coach Urban Meyer stays on with a "minimal" suspension meanwhile well respected and admired black AD Gene Smith takes the fall and resigns to protect the program and his scumbag coach.

And we all know how many wack ass Brutus smileys we gon see later this week when the news breaks :snoop:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
“Bailey Hockman and James Blackman from a great understanding of what we’re doing they’re probably a little ahead of Francois. From that standpoint they are doing some things and getting better at what we did in the spring and it’s been really good because we’re starting to click for those guys and making the plays….and then Deondre it’s pretty cool to see him out there making the plays that he’s making and he just came back in training camp…and he’s been putting in a lot of work too and that’s paying off for him as well.” -Willie Taggart

Yeah Slick Willie pulling Francois ho card. :mjlol: Trying to get him motivated.

Frenchy a candidate for last chance you next year. Malik is still at Juco and no other FSU looking transfer atm.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
So let's all guess how this plays out, domestic violence enabling & Caucasian Buckeyes coach Urban Meyer stays on with a "minimal" suspension meanwhile well respected and admired black AD Gene Smith takes the fall and resigns to protect the program and his scumbag coach.

And we all know how many wack ass Brutus smileys we gon see later this week when the news breaks :snoop:
This bum worried more about it than Buckeye fans :mjlol:. I told your 1980 ass ive seen multiple coaches win chips so with or without Urban we good lil fella. I suspect all your anger toward Urban stems from him whooping up on 1980 his time at UF :Umadatus:. I told you Gene Smith is good, our Black President got him :obama:. So while you counting Brutus smilies, take a second out ya time to count chips you’ve seen 1980 win :mjcry:

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
LSU having a players only meeting already :jbhmm:
I gotta save my shyt talking for when the bottom falls out for UGA but damn LSU....dont even know what to say

What’s wrong with having a players only meeting?
I’m hearing it was about all the black qbs transferring. The optics probably had a strong :mjpls: feel with the team. But it's no big deal that's just the way the team leadership operates.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That fool posted that like the number 10 team at the beginning of the season is the number 10 at the end :heh:

When I say that nikka momma had to suck off the whole admissions building to get in school I was dead wrong.
She had to suck off the entire school board for him to pass coloring class
:laff:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
How can you clown Mullen & what he has accomplished but in the same breath believe all the hype over Willie Taggart who hasn't done anything close to what Mullen has? :dahell:
Well Mullen coached where he can have a chance to get decent talent. That wasn't the case for Willie till he went to Oregon. They improved under him after going 4-8 the previous season.

The way Mullen recruits is beyond pathetic. But soon as he wins it won't matter as much.