The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yea that's why it makes Coach O look really bad. There's no way Burrow has already proven more than McMillan and Narcisse. You have to at least let it play out for the rest of fall camp before you make a final decision.
I don’t fault him for naming a starter cuz we have to be getting ready for Miami but putting out a depth chart showing McMillian and Narcisse were 3rd and 4th was flat out dumb. You should have just said joe is the starter and left it at that.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I lost so much respect for O

Narcisse has everything you want in a young QB his only issue was accuracy but he was a RSfreshman and he was guaranteed playing time

Cacs love Brennan that's why he's still here coach O is a hoe for giving in to politics. Brennan is nothing special the light would came on by now every time you hear about him or watch him in competition he underwhelms you.
Naw man Narcisse is a ho for leaving. I understand McMillan since he will be a graduate transfer. Here’s the truth: neither of them are that good at playing qb. Narcisse has the most upside of any qb we’ve had since Jamarcus, but none of that potential has ever translated to on the field play. At no point did he ever take command and look like a starting qb out there. He needs more time to develop, but I guess he got impatient...

I’m hearing people talking bout he’s looking at Bama and Auburn ... for what..
If you can’t win out as starting qb at LSU... :gucci:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Narcisse not leaving cuz he's trash, it's not a fair competition. Brennan was promised the job over Narcisse no matter what.

Narcisse is 6'2 231the same size as Dak Prescott, has a huge arm, and had the best stat line in the Spring game and the most recent scrimmage and yet he's never been higher than 4th on the depth chart. Meanwhile Myles Brennan hasn't done shyt at LSU and he's never been under 2nd.
That stat line is based on one play that would have been a safety if you could hit qbs in the spring game. He look just as raw and uncoached as the rest of our qbs.

Now the real question... is what do we do if Joe Burrow stinks it up or if he does well enough that he doesn’t come back next year. We gonna be out here running the wildcat.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That stat line is based on one play that would have been a safety if you could hit qbs in the spring game. He look just as raw and uncoached as the rest of our qbs.

Now the real question... is what do we do if Joe Burrow stinks it up or if he does well enough that he doesn’t come back next year. We gonna be out here running the wildcat.
Maybe we can get McMillian to stay.

Narcisse might have been staring at 4th on the depth chart with everyone having atleast 2 years of eligibility left.

Idk I just loved his upside because I saw how Prescott developed and how the game slowly came to him.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Maybe we can get McMillian to stay.

Narcisse might have been staring at 4th on the depth chart with everyone having atleast 2 years of eligibility left.

Idk I just loved his upside because I saw how Prescott developed and how the game slowly came to him.
I have no idea what McMillan is goin to do. If he transfers he will have to sit out. If he stays he could leave as a grad transfer. Unless he plans to sit out and then transfer. Maybe we can start recruiting Legendre (probably would be better than McMillan anyway). I know dude is hurting now, but at some point he has to realize that if you can’t beat out Danny Etling then maybe it is what it is. Finishing school with no student loans is still better than I did :yeshrug:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I have no idea what McMillan is goin to do. If he transfers he will have to sit out. If he stays he could leave as a grad transfer. Unless he plans to sit out and then transfer. Maybe we can start recruiting Legendre (probably would be better than McMillan anyway). I know dude is hurting now, but at some point he has to realize that if you can’t beat out Danny Etling then maybe it is what it is. Finishing school with no student loans is still better than I did :yeshrug:
He could go somewhere like Texas Tech and put up big #s in their offense. Or TCU to be like another Kenny Hill for them. He's from Texas too

And he won't have to sit out, he can play right away wherever he goes.

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Naw man Narcisse is a ho for leaving. I understand McMillan since he will be a graduate transfer. Here’s the truth: neither of them are that good at playing qb. Narcisse has the most upside of any qb we’ve had since Jamarcus, but none of that potential has ever translated to on the field play. At no point did he ever take command and look like a starting qb out there. He needs more time to develop, but I guess he got impatient...

I’m hearing people talking bout he’s looking at Bama and Auburn ... for what..
If you can’t win out as starting qb at LSU... :gucci:
we recruited Narcisse pretty hard, IDK if we need him after getting Bo and the god Gatewood, but Id take him over that pedophile from Miss St we threw a scholly at

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Narcisse not leaving cuz he's trash, it's not a fair competition. Brennan was promised the job over Narcisse no matter what.

Narcisse is 6'2 231the same size as Dak Prescott, has a huge arm, and had the best stat line in the Spring game and the most recent scrimmage and yet he's never been higher than 4th on the depth chart. Meanwhile Myles Brennan hasn't done shyt at LSU and he's never been under 2nd.

Sounds like a good ole qb competition:mjpls: