The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I lost so much respect for O

Narcisse has everything you want in a young QB his only issue was accuracy but he was a RSfreshman and he was guaranteed playing time

Cacs love Brennan that's why he's still here coach O is a hoe for giving in to politics. Brennan is nothing special the light would came on by now every time you hear about him or watch him in competition he underwhelms you.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Narcisse has everything you want in a young QB his only issue was accuracy but he was a RSfreshman and he was guaranteed playing time

Cacs love Brennan that's why he's still here coach O is a hoe for giving in to politics. Brennan is nothing special the light would came on by now every time you hear about him or watch him in competition he underwhelms you.
So do we see Narcisse at Indepence this season or he transfers to another D1?

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat

DON'T worry we gonna get that hoe fired for you :mjgrin:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I was pulling for Narcisse. Bruh had it rough with both knee injuries. Hope can catch on another team and start.
Narcisse not leaving cuz he's trash, it's not a fair competition. Brennan was promised the job over Narcisse no matter what.

Narcisse is 6'2 231the same size as Dak Prescott, has a huge arm, and had the best stat line in the Spring game and the most recent scrimmage and yet he's never been higher than 4th on the depth chart. Meanwhile Myles Brennan hasn't done shyt at LSU and he's never been under 2nd.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think he goes juco then some big school maybe FSU he'd fit great with y'all

Nah Burrow saves him his job this year

Yeah FSU won't work. We got three solid QB's. He might as well stay at LSU. If he wants to play quick USF would be a good option. I think Kentucky lost a QB too. He don't need to go where he has to wait. I was saying Independence JUCO cuz he has to sit a year right?