The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Its the fan with the worst recent team record doing the most ni here. FOH nikka this isnt the AARP, we aint here to accommodate you
How can you talk when you only won more game than us? :what: Steady poppin all that shyt about FSU last season. All of ya'll. Every single week had something to stay, but yet Michigan had an extremely similar record. :why:. I'm convinced ya'll are the most delusional fan base. On the Internet that is. Michigan fans that are normal don't think like ya'll

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
steady poppin all that shyt about FSU last season. All of ya'll. Every single week had something to stay,

:russell:

FKoZIJk.png

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-but michigan fans paid attention to fsu the week of the orange bowl and kept bringing us up :flabbynsick:

That 1 point win over michigan you still celebrating like a top 5 moment in your lifetime :flabbynsick:

Yall won 7 games last year

Naw. Our great accomplishment is having a chip in recent times. Michigan can't say that. :flabbynsick:

Keep the faith. :mjgrin:

vryavn.jpg

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

What is wrong with ya'll nikkas? I can't figure if ya'll just plain dumb or autistic. You calling me out when you got FIVE PAGES talking about FSU. :gucci:. What's your previous poster name? I bet I can find even more pages.

The crazy thing it's not even going back and forth with me. It's you reporting FSU news like you a fan. :mindblown:. The obsession is real. Just go ahead and get you a FSU jersey man. We got a brighter future that's for sure. :mjgrin:

11aihio.jpg

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
What is wrong with ya'll nikkas? I can't figure if ya'll just plain dumb or autistic. You calling me out when you got FIVE PAGES talking about FSU. :gucci:. What's your previous poster name? I bet I can find even more pages.

The crazy thing it's not even going back and forth with me. It's you reporting FSU news like you a fan. :mindblown:. The obsession is real. Just go ahead and get you a FSU jersey man. We got a brighter future that's for sure. :mjgrin:

11aihio.jpg

:mjlol: I searched this thread alone, you searched the whole forum? Breh the :hamster:server would crash if I ran a site wide search for you

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:mjlol: I searched this thread alone, you searched the whole forum? Breh the :hamster:server would crash if I ran a site wide search for you
I highly doubt that. Why won't you give me your previous poster name. Then we can compare. :mjlol:

You going so far to make threads about FSU. I aint never made no thread about bum Michigan. That's how much you concerned about the Mighty Noles.

Last edited: