The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Narcisse not leaving cuz he's trash, it's not a fair competition. Brennan was promised the job over Narcisse no matter what.

Narcisse is 6'2 231the same size as Dak Prescott, has a huge arm, and had the best stat line in the Spring game and the most recent scrimmage and yet he's never been higher than 4th on the depth chart. Meanwhile Myles Brennan hasn't done shyt at LSU and he's never been under 2nd.
So you finally have a good QB and let him walk for a garbage one? :mindblown:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Breh. Why did you guys hire Coach O? Couldn't at least let the Mad Hatter finish the season and do a full coaching search? If he don't work out, ya'll better pull out that wallet and get a star coach some how.

Because Les Miles contract has a huge buyout, which LSU is still paying for. The only way LSU can get him off their payroll is for that bun to find a job. Miles is like “fukk coaching I’m getting this free bread.” So what do LSU’s AD do? Hire the cheapest coach he can find and gave him a HUGE ASS BUYOUT TOO :snoop:

So now we are stuck with this dumbass for a while
LSU coach Ed Orgeron has a hefty buyout clause in his contract

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I actually feel better about Burrow. He won the starting job in a week and he's only been here since like March.
Did he win the job though? Last I heard it was even and he didn't play better than McMillan or Narcisse in the first scrimmage. I get you are trying to look at everything positively, but Burrow is just average at best. He isn't going to be any better than Etling. Coach O shouldn't have brought Burrow in at all. If McMillan transfers too thats really bad

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Because Les Miles contract has a huge buyout, which LSU is still paying for. The only way LSU can get him off their payroll is for that bun to find a job. Miles is like “fukk coaching I’m getting this free bread.” So what do LSU’s AD do? Hire the cheapest coach he can find and gave him a HUGE ASS BUYOUT TOO :snoop:

His buyout goes down to 6 million after this season. I think he saves his job this year if he gets 10 wins. Then next year we can hire the next hot name coach

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Did he win the job though? Last I heard it was even and he didn't play better than McMillan or Narcisse in the first scrimmage. I get you are trying to look at everything positively, but Burrow is just average at best. He isn't going to be any better than Etling. Coach O shouldn't have brought Burrow in at all. If McMillan transfers too thats really bad
Burrow didn't have a bad scrimmage, he and Narcisse were the ones said to look the best.

2 QBs are not transferring at the same time for no reason. They had to had been told whose the starter.

As far as being another Etling, that's just goin to make O look worse if he loses Narcisse to Danny Etling

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Burrow didn't have a bad scrimmage, he and Narcisse were the ones said to look the best.

2 QBs are not transferring at the same time for no reason. They had to had been told whose the starter.

As far as being another Etling, that's just goin to make O look worse if he loses Narcisse to Danny Etling
Yea that's why it makes Coach O look really bad. There's no way Burrow has already proven more than McMillan and Narcisse. You have to at least let it play out for the rest of fall camp before you make a final decision.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

:scust:. Breh I can't even talk. FSU was Dumb enough to give Jimbo 40 million in guaranteed money:gucci:. SO happy he left :blessed:. They lucked out. FSU was deteriorating with that stubborn idiot. But he's not going to do that dumb shyt at TAMU. :martin: