The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I predict another meaningless bowl with the same outcome as last year to an irrelevant team. :mjgrin:

:Thatyourword:
Of course, i knew you had to tag along, now mind you, the way your team finished last year, you would think that would cause you to relax, and just wait for the season,but nope, you always gotta run them dikk suckers

Now here comes:
“i predicted”
“i know Michigan football”
“Back in my day, FSU did xyz”
“Fatherless child”
Or some other shyt
:beli:

You worry about FSU and the Michigan folks will worry about Michigan

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
He could go somewhere like Texas Tech and put up big #s in their offense. Or TCU to be like another Kenny Hill for them. He's from Texas too

And he won't have to sit out, he can play right away wherever he goes.
McMillan has never been higher than 3rd string in our qb rotation. He’s been here the whole time we had Brandon Harris and Danny Etling out there and never came close to being considered the starter. He’s not going to another Power 5 school and taking over. The only thing that hurst us is losing depth, but we have other qbs on the roster that can play 3rd string. Jordan Loving came here as a preferred walk on with the understanding that we would have at least one transfer and a scholarship would free up.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
:Thatyourword:
Of course, i knew you had to tag along, now mind you, the way your team finished last year, you would think that would cause you to relax, and just wait for the season,but nope, you always gotta run them dikk suckers

Now here comes:
“i predicted”
“i know Michigan football”
“Back in my day, FSU did xyz”
“Fatherless child”
Or some other shyt
:beli:

You worry about FSU and the Michigan folks will worry about Michigan

Are you slow? :what:Michigan is the butt of all jokes around here:mjlol:

Yall was all hyped about the great white hope and have sucked ever since:russ:

FSU football is fine. One bad season in a decade is quite alright.

Both bum Michigan and SCAR have losing records against the Mighty Noles:francis:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Are you slow? :what:Michigan is the butt of all jokes around here:mjlol:

Yall was all hyped about the great white hope and have sucked ever since:russ:

FSU football is fine. One bad season in a decade is quite alright.

Both bum Michigan and SCAR have losing records against the Mighty Noles:francis:

No it’s just you, who always got something to say, i get it, coming from the OSU boys,
It’s 2-1 and the last game was a squeaker so it ain’t like you got at us, we ain’t rivals so it’s no need for you to worry about us, worry about Clemson, NC State, Miami, and Vtech

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
No it’s just you, who always got something to say, i get it, coming from the OSU boys,
It’s 2-1 and the last game was a squeaker so it ain’t like you got at us, we ain’t rivals so it’s no need for you to worry about us, worry about Clemson, NC State, Miami, and Vtech
Man everybody on this board has jokes about Michigan. When I do it, ya'll get your panties in a bunch. Your program is pure comedy. Your coach makes it worse by the crazy shyt he be doing. Michigan football is a straight up satire. :mjgrin: Still got a losing record against the Noles, not my fault ya'll were scared to play us after that ass whippin in the Big House. The game where ya'll were forced to play us should have been a blow out. Just had an outdated coach at the time that didn't believe in running up the score.

Only team we need to worry about is Miami. That's only team listed that doesn't have a losing record to us. Which that record is mighty close.

Last edited:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
old.jpg

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
McMillan has never been higher than 3rd string in our qb rotation. He’s been here the whole time we had Brandon Harris and Danny Etling out there and never came close to being considered the starter. He’s not going to another Power 5 school and taking over. The only thing that hurst us is losing depth, but we have other qbs on the roster that can play 3rd string. Jordan Loving came here as a preferred walk on with the understanding that we would have at least one transfer and a scholarship would free up.
He was first on the depth chart before coach o panicked and brought in burrow who was never going to play at OSU, so does that mean he isn’t good either? And for one, McMillans skill set isn’t really suited for the 1970s offense LSU tries to run. And it takes some guys longer than others to develop he can run and is accurate he just doesn’t have a big arm. He’d be great in a chip kelly type offense with a fast pace lots of read options and quick passes. LSU just didn’t want to adapt to what he does best. He can go somewhere like Texas tech who has no qb and start easy right away. Will be funny when he puts up better #s than burrow this year