The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
People have some short memories. That FSU-Alabama game was tight late in the third quarter. Bama was leading 13-7. What killed FSU was special teams miscues. Just dumbass mistakes. Thanks Keith Gavin! But Bama definitely suffocated Jimbo's offense. Should have played Akers more.
Akers gonna have a monster year. One of the non Buckeyes im a enjoy watching

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
It always ends bad when your parents start in... he just needs to close this chapter.. transfer

There's Alabama fans going in on her son. You know how mothers get.....

Dude only won 20+ games for the school, now fans think he can be thrown away. Yeah, most people would feel some type of way.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And Chip Kelly left for the NFL after the 2012 season so what are you saying? Bottom line is OSU backed out of a deal to play UGA, why are you riding for them?
I'm not riding for them but you acting like they backed out of the deal with UGA to play a weaker team when Oregon has clearly been a far superior team this decade than UGA.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Can you read breh, I'm saying Oregon has been better than UGA.:stopitslime:

You remember :mjpls:

tenor.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

Or what? :mjlol:

GTFOH

I'm not riding for them but you acting like they backed out of the deal with UGA to play a weaker team when Oregon has clearly been a far superior team this decade than UGA.

You missed the whole point. They backed out of playing UGA, that's the point. I don't care who they scheduled in our place, the fact of the matter is that they backed out like some hoes. Stop defending that bullshyt

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Corniest shyt in college football is when bum ass teams in the sec who ain’t won shyt break out with

w9xdmA5.jpg

If you aint Bama,Auburn,Florida, or LSU stop dikkriding the conference. shyt be killing me when uga, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Mizzou be chanting that shyt :mjlol:. As much as I shyt on scUM, they know they ain’t won shyt in forever but at least they got pride and don’t be chanting B1G trying to live off the big dogs :pachaha:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Or what? :mjlol:

GTFOH

You missed the whole point. They backed out of playing UGA, that's the point. I don't care who they scheduled in our place, the fact of the matter is that they backed out like some hoes. Stop defending that bullshyt
So you never flaked on a chick cause you had a badder one lined up?