The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
So you never flaked on a chick cause you had a badder one lined up?

No :dwillhuh:

I smashed one at her house and had the other one slide over to my crib. Called the second one when I was on my way home. That's called a 2 for 1 my lad:mjlit:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Corniest shyt in college football is when bum ass teams in the sec who ain’t won shyt break out with

w9xdmA5.jpg

If you aint Bama,Auburn,Florida, or LSU stop dikkriding the conference. shyt be killing me when uga, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Mizzou be chanting that shyt :mjlol:. As much as I shyt on scUM, they know they ain’t won shyt in forever but at least they got pride and don’t be chanting B1G trying to live off the big dogs :pachaha:

Dapped. :mjlit:

Then repped. :win:

Then undapped. :shaq2:

Then negged. :scusthov:

Then reported. :umad:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

I wonder what certain FSU fans are gonna say now? After they shyt on Michigan for practicing at IMG Academy in order to get our foot in the door there. :jbhmm:

I need receipts because it feels like you're creating a falsehood. If anything, we clowned everyone who was crying about it. BTW, where the FSU badd in Orlando?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Corniest shyt in college football is when bum ass teams in the sec who ain’t won shyt break out with

w9xdmA5.jpg

If you aint Bama,Auburn,Florida, or LSU stop dikkriding the conference. shyt be killing me when uga, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, Mizzou be chanting that shyt :mjlol:. As much as I shyt on scUM, they know they ain’t won shyt in forever but at least they got pride and don’t be chanting B1G trying to live off the big dogs :pachaha:

:banderas: The feelings caught by you in this thread are truly remarkable my friend :banderas:

@Trust Me I think he got the maddest when I asked him for a smiley to represent his school's hoeassness :pachaha:

@smitty22 too soon to make an :urbandead: or :brutusdead: smiley? You know that shyt gonna get use this season, bless the Coli my boy :mjlol: