The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: The feelings caught by you in this thread are truly remarkable my friend :banderas:

@Trust Me I think he got the maddest when I asked him for a smiley to represent his school's hoeassness :pachaha:

@smitty22 too soon to make an :urbandead: or :brutusdead: smiley? You know that shyt gonna get use this season, bless the Coli my boy :mjlol:
Feelings :mjlol:, im just cyber bullying your bum ass squad at this point :russ:. Here is that smiley you asked for breh :BrutusGrin:..... :dead: at you calling that hoe @Trust Me for a co-sign :EdGtears:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
He's talented but you can see why he's a 2 star. Dude is slow, they had to speed up the highlights bc he was taking forever to get to the endzone
Yea he's probably in the 4.65-4.7 range but he makes up for it with his strength and overall athleticism. He would have been perfect at Bama in the Jalston Fowler H-back role or any big school that uses a RB/FB/TE hybrid guy

He must not be able to catch or something, but I also think people sleep on the talent in Oklahoma. Josh Jacobs wasn't on anyone's radar either and he came in and played right away for Bama.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea he's probably in the 4.65-4.7 range but he makes up for it with his strength and overall athleticism. He would have been perfect at Bama in the Jalston Fowler H-back role or any big school that uses a RB/FB/TE hybrid guy

He must not be able to catch or something, but I also think people sleep on the talent in Oklahoma. Josh Jacobs wasn't on anyone's radar either and he came in and played right away for Bama.
I doubt he can even run a 4.7. I think Jameis ran something like that and Jameis looks faster than this guy. But yeah it's probably bc he's from Oklahoma. That state isn't respected like other states. At least he got a D1 offer tho. I'll keep my eye on him :Ehhletsseewherethisgoes:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

This the next Marshawn Lynch and he got that Florida swag so you know he though

That guy reminds me more of Mike Tolbert

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:banderas: The feelings caught by you in this thread are truly remarkable my friend :banderas:

@Trust Me I think he got the maddest when I asked him for a smiley to represent his school's hoeassness :pachaha:

@smitty22 too soon to make an :urbandead: or :brutusdead: smiley? You know that shyt gonna get use this season, bless the Coli my boy :mjlol:

@3Rivers ?? You got anything in the vault?? :shaq:

Feelings :mjlol:, im just cyber bullying your bum ass squad at this point :russ:. Here is that smiley you asked for breh :BrutusGrin:..... :dead: at you calling that hoe @Trust Me for a co-sign :EdGtears:

Why I gotta be all that? I told you I liked you finally manning up and not posting like the slut that you are. And this is how you repay me for the props? :dry:

Michigan taking L's on the field and on the Coli :ReceiptsOnDeck:

I’ma let that slide you peasant.